Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Fathis Munk posted:

Goddamn illegal immigr Ants hiding in our small appliances :bahgawd:

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX BURRITO
Jun 30, 2007

Not much fun

C'mon people. Put a bit of loving effort into your STDH. I need details. What was his clever retort to the spitter? Who got married at the end of this story?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I love the idea that this kid in uniform held the door open for someone and they spit on him and he just broke down on his knees like, "ARE TROOPS" and everyone clapped. Mmm. Good post.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Niiiiice.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

"take on this great title"

Private isn't that great of a title, there are like, tons over that

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

SEX BURRITO posted:

C'mon people. Put a bit of loving effort into your STDH. I need details. What was his clever retort to the spitter? Who got married at the end of this story?

Me: This troper has a favour to ask you all.... My son who is serving in the british army fighting for our country was HACKED, He was HACKED BY PHONE while in uniform holding the door open fo them!

Son: "I guess you have no respect for UNIFORMED PEOPLE!" said my son, [son's name]

Me: and then my son said this to me....

Son: people don't like us anymore, all I wanted to do was make a change in the world

Me: He is only [age] years old and took on this great title. Please share and let my son KNOW that there are A LOT of people that support our military and They support him to.

Son: thank you, please have 2 years membership to this gym. Later, MY SON married the PERSON who HACKED him.

The door then innocently said to me "Such utter chaos this world brings! I pray every night that our fighting men and woman vanquish our enemies and come home safely." TRUE WISDOM FROM WHERE YOU EXPECT IT LEAST. AMEN!

MonoAus has a new favorite as of 08:11 on Apr 14, 2016

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
:golfclap:

MonoAus posted:

The door then innocently said to me "Such utter chaos this world brings! I pray every night that our fighting men and woman vanquish our enemies and come home safely." TRUE WISDOM FROM WHERE YOU EXPECT IT LEAST. AMEN!

my fav. part

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

sweeperbravo posted:

:golfclap:

my fav. part

Makes u think

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

quote:

I'm white.

My wife is black.

Our 3 children definitely take after their mother in the looks department.

I was at daycare to pick up my youngest daughter. While I was talking with another parent, I noticed my daughter trying to take a toy from another child.

I did my father thing and stepped in and scolded her a bit and gave her the "sharing speech."

At that moment, a black woman stormed over from across the room and got in my face and said, and I quote, "Don't be telling no black babies what they can and can't do. They ain't yo slave. This ain't no plantation."

To which I replied, "I will teach my own daughter any drat thing I please." I picked her up and walked away.

As I was leaving, I could hear her talking about "that jackass" to her friend as she glared at me.

So to sum my day up. I taught my daughter the value of sharing, I was called a racist, because I am white, and now some black lady hates me because she is a judgmental bitch.

All in a days work.

tl;dr - Judging a person by their skin color happens both ways... both are just as stupid... knock that poo poo off

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

SEX BURRITO posted:

I love the placement of that "Disgusting."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Hi, thread! Let's shuffle on over to a new version of this ancient, humongous megathread!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3772327

• Locked thread