Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I got a chain mail around 2000 asking for the Taliban to stop treating the women bad.

MODS, PLEASE STOP RAPING CHILDREN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boner Medicine
Feb 1, 2014
Pity reply

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Replying isn't enough. For every one of the 9 people you didn't forward it to, 10 children will be raped by the mods of future past.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
good

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
OP idealizes terrorism, wants to kiss Osama bin Laden's fish-chewed corpse on the lips.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Effectronica posted:

OP idealizes terrorism, wants to kiss Osama bin Laden's fish-chewed corpse on the lips.

lol if you think bin laden is dead obama bin laden him down with bitches in exchange for benghazi

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

To be fair terrorism can be both cool and good.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

and cute. http://freejahartsarnaev.tumblr.com/

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

dzokhar got about 100 letters in prison and something like 80 of them were selfies

i think he shot his dick off in that boat though

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If I were a bad dude I'd probably listen to a whole bunch of good dudes who asked me to stop doing bad things if they asked real nicely on an internet thing.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Dusseldorf posted:

If I were a bad dude I'd probably listen to a whole bunch of good dudes who asked me to stop doing bad things if they asked real nicely on an internet thing.

Are you a bad dude? Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I like sovereign citizens and I cannot lie
you other freemen can't deny
that when a cop rolls up while you're driving your wheels
and he says license please
he gets shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Yo if I gently caress off to Afghanistan to join a militia what are the odds some campus commie will put out to tame my beardy patriarchal rear end

• Locked thread