Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

Even though I swapped Mimer in for Dyrus I still managed to win on all 3 of my teams. Sticking with CLG/DIG/TSM players is holding me over fairly well. Alliance is the best team in EU right now and lovely rear end Wickd and Tabzz are coming away with 10 point weeks and swinging me to the lower end of points, but somehow I am still winning at least 50%. I just wish that Alliance's points weren't all basically Froggen..he got picked too fast for me to nab. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uaciaut
Mar 20, 2008
:splurp:
Some idiot in my 6 man league dropped Aphro lol, shame i can't swap him in this week as it's already started.

Unfortunately CLG has some tough games next week while C9 has really easy games (hope i don't jinx it they have been losing to weak teams more often than to good teams this split so far) so i didn't want to swap Lemon out, had to take Aphro as a sub and give up on Seraph as a result, i do hope Balls doesn't start falling off suddenly because i'd be hosed if he does.

edit: i am also pissed that i can't swap Genja out now that he's not playing this week, i should be able to use subs to switch out players who literally can't make it to play the LCS games because of last moment unforeseen circumstances.

uaciaut fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Jun 20, 2014

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
So about that 42.89 point game for Mimer...

buffybot
Nov 7, 2002

curiousCat posted:

So about that 42.89 point game for Mimer...

Guess who's on my bench. :suicide:

Yo Eleven
Aug 5, 2010

buffybot posted:

The same guy that's on mine? Thankfully my opponent started someone from Gambit so I don't have to kick myself too hard..

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

buffybot posted:

He's the only starter I have in both of my leagues. :getin:

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

gently caress that garbage team TSM. Giving LMQ a billion points and letting Trist run over them in the end game cost me both of my leagues. I've always hated them, and fantasy gives me a reason to hate them more.

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

quote:

letting Trist run over them in the end game

That's just Tristana, though. Mor was landing a lot of good hooks and that helped a lot as well. I feel like TSM did fairly well overall..some hiccups, but yeah. It's definitely a noticeable change since Locodoco started coaching.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Well after Superweek I still maintain 1st place. Was scared gonna lose it after that last CLG game.

I hope they do a fantasy league for Worlds.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
I don't see how they can do a fantasy league for worlds that's even remotely balanced, but I would love to see the expansion of Fantasy leagues to OGN (at least group stage) and LPL. And GPL while we're at it, why not.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
what the hell Rekkles. 55 points in one game and it's against me? sons of bitches

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When did they update the fantasy site? I had it open during the game just now and the score updates during the game now.

Not a good sign seeing my opponent's score going through the roof because of Froggen.

Toenail Ninja
Sep 10, 2003

Superman is back!
It's great!

Freaksaus posted:

When did they update the fantasy site? I had it open during the game just now and the score updates during the game now.

Not a good sign seeing my opponent's score going through the roof because of Froggen.

I saw on twitter during the LCS games that the Fantasy site now updates your score in real time. I don't know if they said something during the pre-show or not.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Well, with CLG going to Korea for superweek and I'm starting Dlift and Link I'm not that confident for the week.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What are the rules for these situations? The subs were made after the rosters were locked in, are people with CLG members hosed or do they get the points that their sub makes this week?

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Freaksaus posted:

What are the rules for these situations? The subs were made after the rosters were locked in, are people with CLG members hosed or do they get the points that their sub makes this week?

They opened up NA till friday so you can make the necessary lineup changes. It sucks if you're in a race for first, but if you've played CLG the last few weeks, you're probably not doing great anyway.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Frustrated posted:

They opened up NA till friday so you can make the necessary lineup changes. It sucks if you're in a race for first, but if you've played CLG the last few weeks, you're probably not doing great anyway.

Well that is nice of them. Dlift and Link last week did horrible. Combine with 3 of LMQ players I don't know how I managed to win last week.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'm in a shared first place and I have 2 CLG members, the biggest problem is that I can only switch for NA players at this point and all the good players are long gone. I need to replace Link and Aphromoo and these are my choices:

Mid
Pobelter
Prolly
HotshotGG

Support
Xpecial
Krepo
Bubbadub
Kon Kwon (when he's added)

This is probably going to lose me the league :(

IBentMyWookie
Apr 8, 2003
Don't know who you're up against but Prolly puts up solid numbers as long as he's not on Yasuo. Xpecial has been doing great lately.

It's a toss up between Hotshot and Prolly. Pobelter is too streaky. Hotshotgg will probably get a lot of help from the rest of the subs so maybe that will translate to big numbers?

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

Me and Kynazeras with an epically close rematch!

Unfortunately he's relying on C9 doing well vs. HotShot & friends whereas I'm leaning on TSM vs. CRS. Apparently Curse is playing well? I haven't been able to watch any games this week.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
In one League, I went 9-1. In a different league, I went 0-10. The dream is real.

How did everyone else do?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I came in 1st place winning a tiebreaker with an 8-3 record over in the Lazy League. Most of the season I was either leading or tied for 1st. Rather enjoyed it. I should of joined more leagues.

Roster
Top - Ackerman
Jungle - NoName
Mid - Link
ADC - DoubleLift
Support - Mor
Flex - Altec
Team - TSM

Only change I made was Yellowpete for Altec which I think was a great pickup.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Aug 4, 2014

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
my master plan of having the entire Dignitas roster + flex pick Rekkles did not go very well

Zaekkor
May 12, 2010

Oh, let's break it down!

I stopped watching LCS about halfway through the split because I kept missing games so I decided to just wait til worlds. As such my fantasy teams never had much roster changes done.

I went 3-8, 5-5, and 4-6. Protip: 8-man leagues suck because you can't make bitchin teams easily. Also teams performed wildly different compared to last split..so initial picks sucked overall :\

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'm not a fan of the 8 man league either. We tried setting one up but had two people afk during the draft so that went horrible. When I looked back at it later I noticed that there's barely any plaer swapping you can do because just about eeryone is already taken. The 6 man league I was in felt like the perfect mix of enough players taken that you can't just keep swapping everyone but there's enough free players that it makes it possible to mix things up for specific weeks.

AdjectiveNoun
Oct 11, 2012

Everything. Is. Fine.
Yeah, 6-man league seems to be the way to go, unless they expand the LCS to 10 teams. 8-man left you with almost nothing worth grabbing from the unpicked pool.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Did anyone else do prizes for their league? My 6-man with friends did it so that everyone who lost just gave the person who won $5 in RP. And it was me, I won. I won the last 7 weeks in a row thanks to MIL, ALL, and FNC. Turns out EULCS can be kind of a bloodbath and it gives a lot of points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah we decided that everyone would buy the winner a mystery skin. I tied for first but lost on total points :(

• Locked thread