Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

comes along bort posted:

why would a lgbt or whatever person convert to islam?

even the non-lovely ones it's basically like being southern baptist except even less fun

Because regardless of your sexual orientation, all hearts will find peace in the truth of Allah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Miltank posted:

Ky, 22 year old trans queer. I identify as femme flexible on the genderqueer spectrum, she/her pronouns though I'm usually read as a boy by strangers. Studying philosophy in central New Jersey, though I'm planning on relocating to Philly in early 2015. Let's chit chat about queer theory, feminism or make-up tips! P.S. My favorite Crass album is Yes Sir, I Will.

The most offensive part of this is "Yes Sir, I Will" being their favorite Crass album.

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Dec 3, 2014

• Locked thread