Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you?
Yes
I cleaned your mom's carpet last night
View Results

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have a lot of experience with getting blood out of carpet. blood coagulates pretty quickly when it's in open air so you're going to have to unsettle it with water. Try to get back home before most of it dries, time is of the essence. Now you're going to have to sprinkle the stain with baking soda and tamp it out with paper towels. Do not wipe or smear, just press gently and then re-sprinkle and then tamp again. This should work but it won't fool luminal so if that's a concern just remove that section of carpet and burn it

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just cut out the offending slice and flip it over to reveal fresh carpet, duh op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwEuQAMVfZc

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000

Waltzing Along posted:

Cleaning your carpet doesn't matter. they are going to do it and charge you anyway.

That's not legal in many states.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

mookface posted:

I have a lot of experience with getting blood out of carpet. blood coagulates pretty quickly when it's in open air so you're going to have to unsettle it with water. Try to get back home before most of it dries, time is of the essence. Now you're going to have to sprinkle the stain with baking soda and tamp it out with paper towels. Do not wipe or smear, just press gently and then re-sprinkle and then tamp again. This should work but it won't fool luminal so if that's a concern just remove that section of carpet and burn it

Hmmm.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Hey, so what happened to your "roommate" that exposed himself to the old lady across the hall which started your eviction in the first place?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SopWATh posted:

That's not legal in many states.

Yeah things like paint touch up and also carpet cleaning are not supposed to be taken out of the security deposit.

It only covers larger scale damage

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

etalian posted:

Yeah things like paint touch up and also carpet cleaning are not supposed to be taken out of the security deposit.

It only covers larger scale damage

Well gently caress, I should have read up an checked my lease cause I'm pretty sure when I was renting a house, they took out like $600+ for painting and carpet cleaning even though I shampooed the poo poo out of it and the walls were fine :shrug:

but I did get $1980/2000 back out of my last place which was cool

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

Hey, so what happened to your "roommate" that exposed himself to the old lady across the hall which started your eviction in the first place?

He's still alive. Not much else to report.

Cool news is corporate finally got back to me and told me I could actually stay if I wanted. But it's too late, already found a sweet place (although costs more :mad:)

Thanks for remembering

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ignoarints posted:

He's still alive. Not much else to report.

Cool news is corporate finally got back to me and told me I could actually stay if I wanted. But it's too late, already found a sweet place (although costs more :mad:)

Thanks for remembering

Really? The state of your room looks like a hobo was distilling wine from dirt inside of it. Is that sweet place your mom's house?

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

they pulled some serious game of thrones cast member kill off action in this ep

rip tasha and your perky boobies

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

ethanol posted:

Well they brought the bitch back a few times just to kill her off in more pointless ways. Personally I'm glad because I hate her. I always thought Data should have gently caress-killed her because he didn't know any better.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ethanol posted:

I still miss Tasha Yar.

Edit: She has not aged well.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

Really? The state of your room looks like a hobo was distilling wine from dirt inside of it. Is that sweet place your mom's house?

thats a picture from googling "dirtiest carpet" or something mang

context clues and stuff

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Ignoarints posted:

thats a picture from googling "dirtiest carpet" or something mang

context clues and stuff

Ok, so post real pictures of your apartment. Unless you're afraid of us mocking you for your slovenly existence; which you shouldn't be, because we are gonna mock you for that anyway.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Hobohemian posted:

Ok, so post real pictures of your apartment. Unless you're afraid of us mocking you for your slovenly existence; which you shouldn't be, because we are gonna mock you for that anyway.

only if you promise to be nicer to me

excuse the mess im moving

wtsnaename
Dec 20, 2005

And their legs get
stuck in my teeth!
Don't put your lovely liquer on your floor, that's how you get ants.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Ignoarints posted:

only if you promise to be nicer to me

excuse the mess im moving

is that really a doom 3 jewel case on the ground

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
thats actually too embarassing for me. im at work, thats not my apartment lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
wait what now i'm confused

will someone stand up and take ownership for the all the wrecked poo poo we're seeing

• Locked thread