Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

corpuscollossus posted:

The American obsession with big asses has followed this

pretty closely

hahaha, look how quickly the Deep South goes critical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
good big asses have very little fat actually. before i even look at a girl's rear i ask her what's her warmup weight for squats, if it isnt my max or more i throw my drink in her face

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

newreply.php posted:

good big asses have very little fat actually. before i even look at a girl's rear i ask her what's her warmup weight for squats, if it isnt my max or more i throw my drink in her face

Latte or juice...This is important information to know.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

corpuscollossus posted:

The American obsession with big asses has followed this

pretty closely

terrifying

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ethanol posted:

terrifying

if you are not obese you should feel great because it means you are instantly objectively better than 30% of the population

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

babypolis posted:

if you are not obese you should feel great because it means you are instantly objectively better than 30% of the population

i know, its what keeps me going

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

I am Toni Lippi posted:

Latte or juice...This is important information to know.

idk whatever she just bought me

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

babypolis posted:

Colorado is lone survivor for some reason

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
The best part about this is how you can tell he was gonna say "big rear end" but then he changes it to "great rear end" at the last minute.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

etalian posted:

i thought that was utah and imagined it had to do with some weird mormon thing like "fat people go to hell" or something

isnt colorado really cold? they have the perfect excuse to hide fatnes and no good reasons to show off their hot bodies. what a mistery

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Shameful white girl rear end.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Whirlwind Jones posted:

The best part about this is how you can tell he was gonna say "big rear end" but then he changes it to "great rear end" at the last minute.

the line was improv which is why everyone in the scene had a such a shocked look on their faces

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

babypolis posted:

i thought that was utah and imagined it had to do with some weird mormon thing

isnt colorado really cold? they have the perfect excuse to hide fatnes and no good reasons to show off their hot bodies. what a mistery

There is a huge outdoor culture in Colorado, shut-in weirdos like Klebold and Harris were very much the exception. Everyone does some kind of activity -- rock climbing, mountain climbing, hiking, skiing, etc, and various combinations of same, all year around. In Boulder I didn't own a car and got around everywhere on a bike for five years, and I could do that because Boulder encourages that and has the best-planned, best-maintained, most comprehensive system of bike trails I've ever seen. I even went skiing on the weekends in the mountains without a car, because the city ran a cheap bus with ski racks to Eldora and a cross-country day pass there was dirt cheap.

Man, I miss Colorado. :( And not just because of the weed thing.

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

etalian posted:

People are huge on health and exercise out here...everyone hikes and runs and bikes and poo poo. It's pretty awesome not seeing fat people all the time.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Butt so round and perky, you'd leave a hotel mint on each cheek the following morning.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

azreal posted:

People are huge on health and exercise out here...everyone hikes and runs and bikes and poo poo. It's pretty awesome not seeing fat people all the time.

the bay area has a similar obsession with fitness especially in SF were walking down the street is like being on a mountain climb.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Mr. Gibbycrumbles posted:

oi mate fish n chips is brill you tossa, can i bum a fag? what a pissa, some aggro at the pub, wot?

I'm just not following :shrug:

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

you irl posted:

I'm just not following :shrug:

~sigh~

What I'm trying to say is that all of Britain's good genes are buried in a World War One battlefield somewhere in France.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

etalian posted:

Because this is Colorado:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

What Kate lacks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR-NXv5Tma0

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

ZOOM.

ENHANCE

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Seems fake imho. The pixels and such.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Reset Button posted:

neither of the songs posted were miss new booty, voted 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFskRuyf4FE

naem
May 29, 2011

Have to admit the smallest, whitest girl butts were the best in this IMO

Plastic Goldbaby
Sep 8, 2010

Purple horseshoes?
Sure, if they be nailed to a golden horse.

naem posted:

Have to admit the smallest, whitest girl butts were the best in this IMO

don't act like you wouldn't go crazy on that chocolate thunder

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I cannot lie: I do not like big butts.

WTF? Why would I want some disproportionate mushroom flaring out my fly girls rear end?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why a big rear end? a nice shape i understand, but why big? dont get it

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
it's almost as if big is being used subjectively but this is SA so i guess i should know shitlords are taking it literally and need exact measurements and poo poo to qualify if they like 'big' or 'really big' butts

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

redshirt posted:

I cannot lie: I do not like big butts.

WTF? Why would I want some disproportionate mushroom flaring out my fly girls rear end?

The latest Xman movie had a memorable rear end scene.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

uG posted:

it's almost as if big is being used subjectively but this is SA so i guess i should know shitlords are taking it literally and need exact measurements and poo poo to qualify if they like 'big' or 'really big' butts

Um, I've seen the video. There are quite a few disproportionately sized butts.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

etalian posted:

The latest Xman movie had a memorable rear end scene.

Spoilers please!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
not too big and not too small

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
Seriously, UK women are so ug....

uhn

:gizz:

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Fog Tripper posted:

Seriously, UK women are so ug....

uhn

:gizz:

She's a UK 10. Which is an 8 here in the USA.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

quote:

Oh, my, god, Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like, one of those rap guys' girlfriends. Who understands those rap guys? They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute, okay? I mean, her butt is just so big. I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there, I mean, gross. Look! She's just so... black!
:goonsay:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

uG posted:

asses need cup sizes

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7GN70wn9GM

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
That rear end is certainly nothing to write home about,

But on the other hand,

would.

Came to post this.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

you irl posted:

Oh, my, god, Becky, look at her butt. It is so big. She looks like, one of those rap guys' girlfriends. Who understands those rap guys? They only talk to her because she looks like a total prostitute, okay? I mean, her butt is just so big. I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there, I mean, gross. Look! She's just so... black!

Same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I like kate middletons rear end and I cannot lie
the other gentry can't deny
that when a girl walks in to inherit the throne
and she makes you want to moan
you get british

• Locked thread