Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PriNGLeS
Feb 18, 2004
ONCE YOU POP THE FUN DONT STOP
I found a pretty good cheapo merchant in Mos Bloodfin, big rear end building past the tents. Sells budget mini suits, and okay mini suits for 10k/50k, also some weapons and such there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

"To win in battle, know your enemy. To win in life, know your weakness."
- Miyamoto Musashi
I went ahead and made a new thread specific to Bloodfin

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3674946

Plastic Pal
Jun 5, 2004

~ It's you. Only you. ~

turp-o-matic posted:

What's this? A new economy that needs to be wrecked? I might be interested in contributing to that just not to the same extent as Basilisk. Towards the end of my run that took up WAY too much time.

Yesss.

In fact I'll be the shithead to suggest to the few inhumanly dedicated goons keeping GoonTown on life support to let it pass away peacefully and come over to the new land of Amazing poo poo That Basilisk Won't Have For Years. It ain't perfect but at least it's different. :v:

Rearden
Nov 28, 2012

Losers
Average
Losers

Plastic Pal posted:

Yesss.

In fact I'll be the shithead to suggest to the few inhumanly dedicated goons keeping GoonTown on life support to let it pass away peacefully and come over to the new land of Amazing poo poo That Basilisk Won't Have For Years. It ain't perfect but at least it's different. :v:

I don't think there are many left. I might come check it out, got burnt out on basilisk. And most of the mods hated me, will bloodfin mods delete my forum posts because they think I have a monopoly? -Jmerch

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

Rearden posted:

I don't think there are many left. I might come check it out, got burnt out on basilisk. And most of the mods hated me, will bloodfin mods delete my forum posts because they think I have a monopoly? -Jmerch

Better yet, the Bloodfin staff are encouraging that we have a monopoly, for now at least anyway. I think the idea is that we will actually create supply on the market where there is none, so other people can buy the poo poo they need to craft, so more people will be able to supply. Alot of stuff right now just isnt available or isnt available in decent quantity, so they want us to be able to fill that void

Ahdinko fucked around with this message at 13:46 on Oct 23, 2014

Levarris
Sep 19, 2011

"To win in battle, know your enemy. To win in life, know your weakness."
- Miyamoto Musashi

Ahdinko posted:

Better yet, the Bloodfin staff are encouraging that we have a monopoly, for now at least anyway. I think the idea is that we will actually create supply on the market where there is none, so other people can buy the poo poo they need to craft, so more people will be able to supply. Alot of stuff right now just isnt available or isnt available in decent quantity, so they want us to be able to fill that void

That and make pubbies cry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Ahdinko posted:

The market is pretty terrible. I went shopping for pistols this morning and there's maybe a dozen on the planetary vendors. A good push somehow to get more people would result in a need for grinding weapons, then the need for better weapons at master.

Speed sliced grinding weapons would probably be a good money maker. If someone could make me a speed sliced Republic Blaster, I'd certainly appreciate it :)

We also need to somehow stimulate more PvP. There's alot of things going for Bloodfin right now; just need to get the word out to people playing on Bassilisk.

• Locked thread