Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
if they want to take the condom with them so that i cannot theft their sperms that's fine. Will craft them into balloon animals for a nominal fee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
But there is something to be said for unprotected sex and unexpected pregnancy

Telesphorus
Oct 28, 2013
wtf women have to get it out of them with a stick? yet another reason being a woman sucks

ladyboy pancake posted:

this is the actual ASL sign for "cum" btw.

this better be true

Elephantgun
Feb 13, 2010

straight sex is gross and bad

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

im pretty sure my girl sleeps upside down so she can funnel all of my sperms for the evening

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Naerasa posted:

It's not the cum, really. Any bacteria that happens to be in the genital area ends up getting pushed up into the urethra by the motion of sex. Women have much shorter urethras than men so it's not a long trip to the bladder, at which point the bacteria looks around and says "yeah, I'll put down a house here."
what you got against homesteading bacteria

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Telesphorus posted:

wtf women have to get it out of them with a stick? yet another reason being a woman sucks

azreal
Sep 2, 2011

Raw dog only, birth control is for women.

I refuse to have my proud american dong bound in a rubber prison built by the matriarchy.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

azreal posted:

Raw dog only, birth control is for women.

I refuse to have my proud american dong bound in a rubber prison built by the matriarchy.

Every bare thrust is another victory for man.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Its good to have a face to put to social justice.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Fireless Phoenix posted:

mods pls change my name to bigoted cislord tia

you're a loving retard

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

their lil poopers posted:

you're a loving retard
Wow, nice able-ism, cislord.