Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Don't call the cops, idiot. Be an active part of your community and intervene.

drat, cops need to get involved nearly never because they only make things worse somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

cops prolly showed up and shot them both so yeah you did the right ting

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

TOOT BOOT posted:

what a pussy, i'd have suplexed that friend of the family into a dumpster and then put on my sunglasses and said 'my name's not chad'

That woman was dependent on that friend of the family for her children's cocaine. They are all now dead. DOES FORCE SOLVE ANYTHING!??!?!

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene
being a narc is specifically a drug related reference

you just saw some boring poo poo at no danger to yourself don't play it up op

juniperjones
Apr 27, 2012
I can't believe we live in a world where you feel BAD about what you did. I know that people actually would think what you did is "overreacting" but when some guy is beating up his girlfriend in public, he's doing far worse in private

Should be sleeping
Dec 3, 2006
AM I WEARING MY LEATHERS AND A HELMET? NO? I BETTER BE.

Morphix posted:

you just saw some boring poo poo at no danger to yourself don't play it up op

I didn't start the thread to brag. I was genuinely feeling conflicted about the situation. Was my reaction too extreme?

GBS has this unrelenting, cruel manner of grinding the truth out of a situation. Even if it's in the name of comedy, it's incredibly useful for self examination. I know what Gibbis does to people they judge and I needed to have my emotional bias stripped away.

So I got what I needed, and also learned what cucking is in the process... so there's that.

I also got an update from the cop who was on scene last night. He told me that the guy went to night court, was ordered to attend anger management, and released. I'm not gong to be Subpoena'd for court or anything.

I sincerely hope he gets his poo poo together, and leaves poor Chad alone.

Cabbages and Kings
Aug 25, 2004

Shall we be trotting home again?
e/n is leaking again.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
don't talk to the police

ever

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Should be sleeping posted:

It seemed like the right thing to do, but I don't feel good about it. That man is going to jail tonight because of a phone call I made. That's really heavy.

No, that man is going to jail because he pushed a woman and men who push women should be removed from society. It's not even about right or wrong to me, I just enjoy order in society and those who threaten order need to be removed.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

please cite your sources

he's wrong, the percentile compromise in the nineteenth amendment clearly states that any woman(female) below the average height will be worth a fractional amount of votes proportional to the difference between her height and the national average. the proposal to append the section to give women above the average height an extra fraction of a vote was shot down when it was brought to to the senate in 1999

that chick was like 80% of a person tops

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

demonachizer posted:

I once hit a man with a brick because he was beating the living poo poo out of his girlfriend in front of a convenience store.

this is cool, tell me some more

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Snitches get bitches?

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

therattle posted:

I think you did the right thing, OP. gently caress the haters.

gently caress you and your police running dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

At least we didn't get dressed up for nothin'
What chance does Gotham have when the good people do nothing?

Thats from batman OP.

• Locked thread