Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

You can be poor and pure evil.

I am the florida police arresting people for feeding the homeless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

Your opinion literally means nothing.

thats not an opinion. we broke our own laws

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

TEAYCHES posted:

thats not an opinion. we broke our own laws

No, if you don't vote your opinion means nothing.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
i think the swing has shifted though, just cause an end all to be all wars where we pelt each other with nuclear missles.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you vote Democrat you're literally just as stupid as an ignorant Republican, you accept some begrudging acceptance of gay marriage but don't care that personal privacy is dead and the NSA has complete records of everything you say and do. You think the president is cool because he listens to rap music and plays basketball while he literally sells the country's right to persecute large corporations with new trade agreements. You're being placated, you're cattle and you're buying completely in to it. Anybody that tows a party line is a gigantic loving idiot 99% of the time, red or blue.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

do the opinions of people who live in oligarchies or dictatorships not matter simply because their choices arent meaningful in elections

if my choice is between two literal human rights abusers/war criminals, it is wrong to make the decision whatever just because one is slightly less awful

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Republicans can very easily win the Presidency in 2016. There are a fuckload of selfish redneck idiots in this country.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

redshirt posted:

i know that voting feels good and it feels like you're making a difference but you're not

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the people who think their vote matters are also the people who think they are saving the environment by recycling their beer cans

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Tsinava posted:

i know that voting feels good and it feels like you're making a difference but you're not

You're right. Your vote doesn't matter.

And yet millions of votes add up to Change.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

the people who think their vote matters are also the people who think they are saving the environment by recycling their beer cans

does making giant castles with them count as recycling?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Retail Slave posted:

Republicans can very easily win the Presidency in 2016. There are a fuckload of selfish redneck idiots in this country.

JEB is probably their best shot at the moment. the primary season is going to be a slugfest though so who knows who is going to end up coming out on top

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
my vote changed the skin color of the figurehead puppet of the oligarchy that masquerades as someone who cares to black.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

paranoid randroid posted:

JEB is probably their best shot at the moment. the primary season is going to be a slugfest though so who knows who is going to end up coming out on top

Jeb is a crook who helped fix the 2000 election.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tsinava posted:

my vote changed the skin color of the figurehead puppet of the oligarchy that masquerades as someone who cares to black.

wonder how long these riots/protests will keep up before he says something??

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Retail Slave posted:

Jeb is a crook who helped fix the 2000 election.

i dont think GOP-leaning voters care very much

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i think Romney has the highest favorability percentages right now, which is simultaneously lol and wtf

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

redshirt posted:

You're right. Your vote doesn't matter.

And yet millions of votes add up to Change.

yes, we went from torturing suspected militants to exploding them with hellfire missiles

the only choices presented to you will be choices acceptable to the ruling class, and they are evil war criminal human rights abusers so gently caress'em

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
republicans are strong and redshirt is weak :D

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

heehee yes good hew-mon, the federation has your best interests at heart.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
its funny that goons have all the answers but are dysfunctional in society

makes you think

also when goons try to start their own intentional community ended up like goon island within a month

also makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Can everyone please post their complete voting histories and which vein of Marxism they currently subscribe to? I don't want to risk siding with any Titoists or Maoists...

edit- literally, obviously

They're both fine choices really, but Tito ultimately lead to laibach and he was way handsomer than Mao.

• Locked thread