Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

Silly Burrito posted:

*raises hand sheepishly*

Hey, he stunk just until I dropped him. Dangit.

Then I added him to cover Brees' bye and tried to trade him back to you, then I dropped him as well!

Who is zug zug? PM your PayPal to me as you have won $72 for best record.

I'll lock all the non-playoff teams when I get to my PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

You're the one for me, fatty.
I'm zug zug. I was Swine Flu for the past few seasons.

Don't have pms. My paypal is madi.wang at gmail.com

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
What a great week to get the highest score in the league. Not only am I on bye, but it's the week after missing the playoffs. :toot:

If I had played Cam instead of Tannehill and Andre Williams instead of L.Murray I would have had an all-time league record-setting 194.94 this week.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

heyniceperro posted:

I'm zug zug. I was Swine Flu for the past few seasons.

Don't have pms. My paypal is madi.wang at gmail.com

Paid this finally. Sorry for the delay, I've been busier than poo poo.

I also forgot to lock the eliminated teams, but I'm just gonna let that ride since I didn't do it originally.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
It's semifinals day and I'll be out most of the day. All my hopes and dreams lie in the Carolina D.

:ohdear:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Ugh, the worst day for all my players.

Congrats to Ray Finkle.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Thanks, although as an Eagles fan I feel v. dirty riding a Romo/Bryant stack to victory.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Pretty clear that it will be zug zug vs. Ray Finkle in the finale. If you guys want to make some kind of deal for the prize money, let me know by Saturday. There's $288 remaining.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

coronaball posted:

Pretty clear that it will be zug zug vs. Ray Finkle in the finale. If you guys want to make some kind of deal for the prize money, let me know by Saturday. There's $288 remaining.

I'll take all of it tyia

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

Let it ride. More interesting that way.

I only give myself 35% to win btw.

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

oh poo poo, keenan allen has a broken collarbone. Not that he's been very good this year but I have to de-rate my chances to 30%.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Gyshall posted:

I'll take all of it tyia

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
Congrats to Ray Finkle for winning it all!

I had a lot of fun with this league this year, loved the auction draft and how competitive the waivers were overall. I would have liked to see a little more trading and a lot more smack talk, but otherwise I'm already looking forward to next year. :)

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
My first auction draft ever too. Was feeling p. lovely about blowing my proverbial wad on Eddie Lacy to start but it worked out.

e: Thank you to OBJ specifically

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

congrats ray finkle :sassargh:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Ok I sent another $72 to zug zug/heyniceperro for 2nd place. Please confirm receipt cut I haven't used this PayPal app before.

Gyshall: post or PM me your PayPal address and I'll send you your $216. It might be after Xmas tho, I'm headed to my in laws and there's literally no cell service and only their poo poo satellite internet.

Thank you everybody. I'm gonna practice the poo poo out of auction drafts next summer and get in on the winning next season! Let me know if you think anything needs to change or could be improved for next year.

heyniceperro
Mar 22, 2007

Received. thanks

Until next year!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Gyshall has been sent his winner's share. Enjoy!

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Thanks for allowing me to take your money from you, fellow goons. See you next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
more starting kicker positions

• Locked thread