Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
This is South Beach, a neighborhood of the Staten Island borough. In the past decade, South Beach have changed for the best that went from a run down neighborhood filled with crack dens and strip clubs and into modern legitimate businesses all around the area. Charred boardwalk have been repaired, hypodermic needles scooped up from the sands to ensure the safety of beach patrons.

This is Sane Lane, a street that has all been modernized except for this particular embarrassing corner that is still left behind in the 20th century shithole drug den. Each time I have to endure the shady characters and shitfuckers that just won't let go of this piece of corner.

My fellow internet bros, I give you the fine citizens that make up Staten Island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa4iTG5Utp8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Why did you make a new thread for this?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

Why did you make a new thread for this?

Because Staten Island needs more attentions,whether they are positive or negative attentions.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I am torn because I like the video but hate this thread.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
My best friend is from Staten Island but she's just one of the boring upper-middle class white people from Eltingville, not a guido.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You could just shoot these motherfuckers in states like Florida, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
bitches be crazy

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
if only we had a thread for posting videos

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

gently caress the ROW posted:

You could just shoot these motherfuckers in states like Florida, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas

Not everyone can be so civilized. :smuggo:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Staten Island is the worst boroughs, it gave us multiple Jersey Shore cast members.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Lufiron posted:

bitches be crazy
Why'd you bump this?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpObCUeOe5Y

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

one of the funniest things ive seen all year

thanks gay roads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Staten Island-- where New Jersey looks when they want to punch down.

• Locked thread