Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

Anyone remember when we did custom signatures for June (End Boss month) and July (Powerup month)? It hasn't been done in a while, and a lot of posters have sigs turned off these days, but let's see if we can't reverse that trend for at least 30 days. GBS has giant fuckoff sigs so why can't we???

So make an original sig of the end boss from one of your favorite games. New, old, retro, indie, whatever. Personally I think older games are best since your sig won't spoil a new game for anyone.

Here is my entry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
Oh man, we haven't done end boss month in years. I lost all my old sigs when my last computer died so I guess I'll have to whip up a new one.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

those were the days. i made such a sig. i don't know how i feel about end bosses nowadays. they seem less important. less grand.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mr. Pumroy posted:

those were the days. i made such a sig. i don't know how i feel about end bosses nowadays. they seem less important. less grand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbQdxGe0sqU

PS1 Hagrid
Sep 17, 2007

I'll have you know that sigs are for low quality forums and posters like neogaf and as the flagship of internet culture and serious discussion we here at Something Awful Forums and especially Games Subforum cerrainly discourage the use of them *adjusts fedora*

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE
whats a sig

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Ok but I have to get home first and then I'll probably fail with gimp for a while.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
wow a sweet rear end sig; I'll post my rig's specs on it alongside an anime quote

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Honest Thief posted:

wow a sweet rear end sig; I'll post my rig's specs on it alongside an anime quote
if you say youre gonna do something you better commit to it

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
the bestest game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Honest Thief posted:

People who have no idea what the op is referring to itt, good effort though!

• Locked thread