Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

What is chunneling?

The font being used for the clue cards is ITC Korinna. I'm not 100% sure I have the perfect shade of blue, but I am using #000094 and it looks pretty drat close. Categories are acceptable and from what I can find are done in Helvetica Compressed font.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jun 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Go gently caress yourself OP.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

:regd05:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
no

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

This is kind of a boring idea for a photoshop thread. Can we just post text instead of going through the effort of making an image with text on it?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Decent idea though I'd have gone with "dumb tumblr words"

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
I like the idea OP, don't listen to these guys

Can you look up the hex codes and the stock images used for the Daily Double (audio and video)

once i have those and a sufficiently crude sexual euphamism like "Puerto Rican Fog Bank" i think i'll be set to start on my contribution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

whoflungpoop posted:

I like the idea OP, don't listen to these guys

Can you look up the hex codes and the stock images used for the Daily Double (audio and video)

once i have those and a sufficiently crude sexual euphamism like "Puerto Rican Fog Bank" i think i'll be set to start on my contribution

Here is the resource I found regarding all the fonts used in Jeopardy.

• Locked thread