Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
How wacked in the head do you have to be to make a big post about a game releasing and make a bunch of graphics for people to click and be "woah woah!! this goes to review score!!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckwild Dorf
Apr 5, 2011

by XyloJW
Yeah, you can get all this information somewhere else but mine took me 6 hours of editing.

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
People like something and want to share their interests with others. Perhaps you are messed up for not comprehending this basic human desire?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Imo things like the insanely long steam OP that no one will ever read and are longer then your average book are really good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

People who have forums cancer are super hosed up

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Buckwild Dorf posted:

How wacked in the head do you have to be to make a big post about a game releasing and make a bunch of graphics for people to click and be "woah woah!! this goes to review score!!!!"

10/10 would read post again.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
Yeah games is pretty bad.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009
I read this while looking for the Injustice thread because I knew the OP would be helpful. What I'm saying is go nerds.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

YOURFRIEND posted:

People like something and want to share their interests with others. Perhaps you are messed up for not comprehending this basic human desire?

lol at this post

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
My favorite part is when folks try to be funny in their ops usually by a really bad fake faq

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I sincerely love all the Games OPs, especially the long ones. Gaming is great and it's good people write lots of words about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prowler
May 24, 2004

OPs are the least objectionable thing about 1 million post megathreads.

• Locked thread