Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
use this thread to talk about how freakin sick the band Hawthorne Heights is. I am not from Ohio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
I only know who that is because when I was younger I used to bang emo girls wiyth low self-esteem

Well, seeya

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i only listen to white ppl music when actively trying to gently caress white girls sorry bruh bruh

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
unless u got white girl strats to share

At Waterloo
Dec 16, 2007

Oh baby darling you will see, your blood belongs to him a soulless feast.
Listened to them when I was younger...they're one of those bands that if you go back as an adult and listen to the poo poo, it's embarrassingly bad. "I'll take this ink from my arms and write your name in the sky" I mean wtf it's awful :arghfist:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
haha

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Ilikedirt posted:

unless u got white girl strats to share

i have sex with whtie girls ( i am black)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

The new album they put out last year, Zero, is actually a pretty decent pop rock album and way better than their other albums but no one cares anymore

Kinda sad makes me wanna cut my wrists and black my eyes

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
we'll theyre no AFI

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

deadwing posted:

The new album they put out last year, Zero, is actually a pretty decent pop rock album and way better than their other albums but no one cares anymore

Kinda sad makes me wanna cut my wrists and black my eyes

Kwwwath mawww wrwsstt wannn wlack wyy wyyysss.

bigzak
Aug 15, 2003
never heard of them

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
didn't their guitarist die in a totally un-rock way? am i remembering this right?

my earlobes aren't wide enough to listen to them and i probably don't hate my parents enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
XxXxXBECUZ U KILL ME U NO U DO U DO IT WELLXxXxX

• Locked thread