Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is this a dumb waste of money
yeah it is
i dont think so, it sounds kind of cool
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014

quote:

EXCLUSIVE SERVICES
CONCIERGE
The Vertu Key enables instant access to an exclusive world of Vertu benefits and services including Concierge.

Concierge offers 24-hour worldwide assistance, recommendations and priority bookings, all with a personal touch. They facilitate your every request, from finding the perfect gift to accessing money-can't-buy events, experiences and everything in between. Your Concierge will fulfil every request using their unique expertise and inside knowledge.

Concierge service is available in English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Cantonese, Mandarin and Russian.

This means I will finally have access to those high end hookers?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Risk posted:

Yes it has a app if you want to order some just to impress them with your good taste in music like Phil Collins/Huey Lewis and the News.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

lol if u cant spend at least 5 digits on a fuckin phone, poors

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014

etalian posted:

Yes it has a app if you want to order some just to impress them with your good taste in music like Phil Collins/Huey Lewis and the News.

Isn't that the only real purpose to get a hooker?

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

The Risk posted:

They'll be high end, and be high when they arrive.

Also, I'm going to assume that all the parts are created by a particular 'master craftsman from England'

Rynex fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jun 5, 2014

The Risk
Mar 6, 2014

Rynex posted:

They'll be high end, and be high when they arrive.

Well they only way 20 year old hookers can gently caress 60+ year old men is by being high so that makes sense

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

The Risk posted:

Well they only way 20 year old hookers can gently caress 60+ year old men is by being high so that makes sense

Of course it makes sense. That's what being rich means.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Ilikedirt posted:

have u ever noticed how these money havers never seem to want to give us money???? makes u think maybe they dont a ctually have any,,,

the best way to prove it? send a nigga money. plain and smiple.

i think it b/c they are greedy.. that is why they are rich

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow
Putting leather on a phone is pretty funny.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

for ten grand it better have a built-in sybian

pretty sure most phones got a vibrate feature nowadays pick

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Ape Fist posted:

Basically they're phones for dumb loving rich boomers who think wearing poo poo like gold wrist watches makes them seem rich and important, and honestly its the sort of poo poo other boomers appreciate.

Well, I used to work for Vertu and your comment is utterly ignorant and wrong. Vertu mainly sells to Chinese and Russian Nouveau riche types with lots of money and no taste, so there :colbert:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

personally i'm really glad we're using rare earth metals to mass produce lovely smartphones in slave labor conditions that simultaneously oppress third world workers while weakening the strength of organized labor in the first world, and also making frivolous luxury items like this that are an order of a magnitude more wasteful. This is a great time to be alive because the livelihood of everyone in the western world from the poor indebted teenager to the wealthy billionaire is caked in the congealed blood of the innocent because we need good computer and touch screen. want app run cell phone good and don't care about the five people who committed suicide assembling my phone or the fact that the energy cost and constituent components in my phone are better used in virtually any other way than how they are now.

it's personally all worth it to me because now my twitter followers don't have to wait for me to get home spew about first world feminist problems from my throne fashioned from bone and sinew. I drink the blood of the innocent and retweet the cries of the damned from my $10,300 cell phone

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gleep gloop posted:

Why would you pay that for a not iPhone?
because iphones are loving awful

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

smart phones in general are a stupid idea and science has proven they will make you retarded

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

hemophilia posted:

personally i'm really glad we're using rare earth metals to mass produce lovely smartphones in slave labor conditions that simultaneously oppress third world workers while weakening the strength of organized labor in the first world, and also making frivolous luxury items like this that are an order of a magnitude more wasteful. This is a great time to be alive because the livelihood of everyone in the western world from the poor indebted teenager to the wealthy billionaire is caked in the congealed blood of the innocent because we need good computer and touch screen. want app run cell phone good and don't care about the five people who committed suicide assembling my phone or the fact that the energy cost and constituent components in my phone are better used in virtually any other way than how they are now.

it's personally all worth it to me because now my twitter followers don't have to wait for me to get home spew about first world feminist problems from my throne fashioned from bone and sinew. I drink the blood of the innocent and retweet the cries of the damned from my $10,300 cell phone

capitalism sounds p metal when you put it like that sign me up

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
who wants to start a luxury phone business with me on etsy?

i can sew some leather onto a recycled second-third generation iphone parts from ebay and put rivets+jewels and poo poo on it and hire the dos equis guy to pose with it for our website

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

lol anderoid on a 10k phone

lol

haaha holy poo poo one of those touch screen vertus runs aneroid that's TWO FUCKEN generations behind

lol 10k plz

and of course there's a lovely nokia dumb phone os one too

edit: and there's birdman

awesome-express fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jun 5, 2014

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

im the butterfly cat lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy