Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Hey all, Buschmaki here, and I'm going to share a few of my tips and tricks that help me stay so laid-back, and a nice member of the Something Awful Forums community. Even though we're all goons here, I sometimes notice people getting real mad, so I hope that this will foster a nice, laid-back, forum atmosphere. Do you have any warm beverages (>135 degrees Fahrenheit) that you particularly enjoy? Warm drinks are known to relax the body. Maybe a nice hot shower or bath will loosen your tense muscles, and get your mind back into the posting game. Finally, always keep in mind that your fellow posters also just want to have a good time, so try to be nice and accommodating, they're probably as worried about undue posting hostility as you are! Please share more posting tips that help you to personally calm down after heated trolls/flamewars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i just start smoking meth

Laugh Till You Pee
Feb 8, 2014

Tell your mom to stop sending me nudes.
I just ignore the angry hobbit people and they get bored really fast.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

THS posted:

ALWAYS

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!
I just jerk off, all that other poo poo sounds real complicated

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

THS posted:

Only for performance enhancing reasons I hope.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I just drink whiskey.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
put a bag full of ice cubes on ur nuts and take 2 ativans

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I find its helpful to take a human life every six or eight months. I don't really enjoy doing it but everything just seems so beautiful and less crowded after like I can finally breathe

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
im away from home and i forgot my air conditioner on, my house will be so cold!

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
nothing calms me down after a crazy posting session like a handful of xanax and some autoerotic asphyxiation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

you irl posted:

nothing calms me down after a crazy posting session like a handful of xanax and some autoerotic asphyxiation

Don't forget a lemon wedge

• Locked thread