Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

this is made better by it being a liquid-poo poo

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

this is made better by it being a liquid-poo poo

I hope it stained and they had to get totally new carpet.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Dogs are so similar to mankind. They have emotions, they understand what pointing means, and they poo poo themselves at the slightest provocation.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

SunAndSpring posted:

Dogs are so similar to mankind. They have emotions, they understand what pointing means, and they poo poo themselves at the slightest provocation.

They eat their own poop too.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
my fiance decided it would be best if we got a dog before we decided on having children or not. that, and the fact that ive always wanted a corgi. we found a breeder and i should have known then that something was fishy. when we got home the voices started. all throughout the night, screaming, shouting in my mind. the dog barked. he never stopped. he never stopped barking. and the voices urged me, they insisted. they prodded me for nights. weeks. months. they commanded me. i tried to resist... oh god. i tried. im do sorry i tried but

the puppy stopped barking and i could see it all clearly. i could see the world clearly once and for all.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

RobertM posted:

I love my dog, so we were disappointed to learn that the new apartment wouldn't allow larger breeds. We found Rufus a happy new home, but the new place just felt empty without some animal companionship. We got a smaller breed puppy, but he just was not suited for apartment life. He was using our spare bedroom to run a white slavery ring, which was just unacceptable.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AngrySpork
Nov 9, 2003

The most powerful voice in gaming

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Ilikedirt posted:

my fiance decided it would be best if we got a dog before we decided on having children or not. that, and the fact that ive always wanted a corgi. we found a breeder and i should have known then that something was fishy. when we got home the voices started. all throughout the night, screaming, shouting in my mind. the dog barked. he never stopped. he never stopped barking. and the voices urged me, they insisted. they prodded me for nights. weeks. months. they commanded me. i tried to resist... oh god. i tried. im do sorry i tried but

the puppy stopped barking and i could see it all clearly. i could see the world clearly once and for all.

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

A horny lil fucker, isn't he?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Pictured:

A good dogge

The last one is him after being instructed to "clean up his toys."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

droey posted:

Pictured:

A good dogge

The last one is him after being instructed to "clean up his toys."

Slender dog... :ohdear:

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax

Everyday Lurker posted:

A horny lil fucker, isn't he?

now imagine those lips on your wife

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Sgt. Shaved Balls posted:

now imagine those lips on your wife

Are there body pillows with lip injections?

Kidsolo
Dec 4, 2006

Give the dog a bone
my pup

Kidsolo fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Jun 6, 2014

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

spooky

GenSgtBob
Dec 14, 2013

I want to do this... but not to a puppy but another human being and see how they would react. I may need a ambulance.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Just keep an eye on him, no need for more puppy related human fatalities

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

and so evil takes to the stars.........

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Adbot