Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spronk
Feb 5, 2011

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
That was a pretty surprising ending to TCD, would never have guessed in a million years it would be CJ vs Tiffany. My ideal final four woulda been Takashi, Pork Jesus, Richard Blais, and Kristen. Feel a bit robbed by the final duel, the show ended on the weakest cook-off of the series.

Oh well, bring on season 12 I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Hardcheese
Jan 21, 2003

HOW ABOUT I LASH YOUR SHIT

I guess I'm still remembering of how much of a jerk that CJ was in the Seattle season, since on my list of who I wanted to see win, he was at the absolute dead bottom. I was actually rooting against him, I would've rather seen Takashi (who I'm completely :geno: about) win rather than him. Ah, well.

I'll be starting a thread for TC: Boston in the next couple of days, hopefully that will prove more entertaining.

Edit: Thread here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3671240

Beef Hardcheese fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Oct 11, 2014

Ochowie
Nov 9, 2007

Was it just me or did pork Jesus come off as kind of an rear end in a top hat during both of the episodes he was on?

• Locked thread