Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

books are poo poo anyway, did you know hitler wrote a book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

all i remember is the white book kissing the black book at the end and my parents trying to explain race mixing to me

also i like your avatar :)

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

MOOBS! posted:

all i remember is the white book kissing the black book at the end and my parents trying to explain race mixing to me

it is a p deece av, i have mixed feelings about yours but a tit is a tit wygd although i think it was the pirate book gettin nasty with the frankenstein book

something9999
Oct 7, 2013
It just had to be Atlas Shrugged crushing that poor boy.

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.

Nastyman posted:

it is a p deece av, i have mixed feelings about yours but a tit is a tit wygd although i think it was the pirate book gettin nasty with the frankenstein book

The pirate book and the Frankenstein book were both dudes. Nothing wrong with that but I think it a tad too progressive a concept for the time period that movie came out in.

The white book was a romance or something wasn't it? That seems telling.

That movie gave me nightmares. That mad scientist was out of control. Ranks right up there with the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

MOOBS! posted:

I hate your avatar a lot.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Nastyman posted:

books are poo poo anyway, did you know hitler wrote a book

Was that when he was in the fantasy section or the horror section?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i think you'll find it's librarian indoctrination

• Locked thread