Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
here are some protips to get everyone started

1) it's ok to be cynical and cautious but don't be so cynical and cautious that you're not willing to take any risks (and it is always a risk)

2) get your heart broken a few times and break a few hearts

3) don't say "i love you" or whatever idiot bullshit all the time. just show it instead

that's all i can think of now, but i will add more if i think of more. i'm sure you all have some good tips too, so share them to help the lovelorn and jaded goons in their quest for that greatest of human experiences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
tap that boypussy

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Little dolls made of your targets hair can be very effective when used in tandem with Wicca magik

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

baw posted:

that's all i can think of now, but i will add more if i think of more.

i guess op didnt think of a few more..

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.
OP, is no stranger to love.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Be devastatingly handsome, make good money and knock that pussy out with your larger than average dong. This has been working pretty good for me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Marry the first thing that fucks you as fast as you can.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

tap that boypussy

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
I once had a chick tell me "Don't touch our faces unless you really mean it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief