Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davmillar
May 22, 2012

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Gravy Boat 2k
BBUK has officially started, and after two nights of premieres, the little house full of cameras in Britain is already twisting the gently caress out of things.

One housemate voted by the UK public got to start a power trip during Thursday's premiere and got to make a little decision, wherein she picked one housemate to reward and one housemate to punish — giving them £5000 and a night of isolation in a glass box, respectively.

Launch night two began with six new housemates moving in and another twist: power holder Pauline granted a fellow housemate an automatic pass to the final.

But BB give the and BB take the away, because on Sunday Pauline will deliver a "killer nomination" to a fellow housemate, dooming them to nomination every week until they're gone.

Interested? Interested? Want a BB experience with a little less Rachel? http://youtube.com/channel/UCfj29qiWGWlRZMO2OCdAKQg has the first two episodes for your catching-up pleasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
so one person from the finale is already determined?

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

I haven't watched this in a long time because I prefer the US version where the people inside the house vote each other off, because it's all strategy, paranoia and backstabbing instead of audience pandering, but I had nothing else to do so I checked it out. They actually found a no gays, no premarital sex, no sluts, Jesus freak lingerie model. Mind blown. The amount of crazy in that house is amazing, but I don't think I can take their drivel for long.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
First night I felt the cast was a little boring but I'm swinging back the other way after the second one. I'll definitely see where it goes for awhile.

davmillar
May 22, 2012

GO BIG OR GO HOME
Gravy Boat 2k

JakeP posted:

so one person from the finale is already determined?

Yep.

• Locked thread