Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monastery Dweller
Jul 13, 2010

Eee-Yup.
I know these have been around for a while but where I live they are still pretty popular:

Am I getting old? Am I getting cranky?

Something about them rubs me the wrong way. :argh: And lately, some of these Photocopy-On-White-Shirt style shirts have become pretty offensive (:nws:NSFW Example:nws:).

Maybe it's time we made good use of this popular trend of donning our adolescence's heroes, vague political opinions or a snarky comment on sexual humiliation on our sunken chest. Maybe we should educate one another on history with what's sticking out the front of our wrinkly, ill-fitting parkas.

To get you going, here's what I was thinking:

Stop painting on your friend's longboard for a minute and start up the 'shop.:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

so are you a native german

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
is that courtney love on the first shirt?

makes sense what with her trying to pay el duce to off kurt

MMOs & Welfare
Jan 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I'd wear every shirt itt

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
wtf you sayin?!?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

germans have the second worst sense of humor in the world after scandinavians