Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Chris Awful posted:

Pretty awesome feeling, right?

Admitting it is lame. Fake self loathing is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad ROM Max
Mar 10, 2011

by XyloJW
my life is okay..... but it would be much better with lots of money

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzAcU7bJDzk

would be better with sexualized cartoon ponies imo

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
What series of events would lead to that image in the OP? I get that its some Jungian archetype of boundless joy that dumb people can see for a moment and accept as an allegory for idyll but what would cause it to happen?

No I'm not happy OP

naem
May 29, 2011

baku posted:

my life is okay..... but it would be much better with lots of money

I'm saving up as much as possible for a rainy day right now such as a brand new car for cash for example or maxing out my retirement thing for several years, it feels very good and the peace of mind is v nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i love myself but humanity and the world is poo poo

suck it fuckos

• Locked thread