Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
what? Im talking about classic of videogameing Metal Gear Solid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Effectronica posted:

i liked this part of MGS2

COL. CAMPBELL: You know what's a great idea? Public shaming! We should teach kids to do that early so that they continue to do it as they grow up!

RAIDEN: Colonel?

that part really comes out of nowhere, the Colonel starts acting erratic for no reason, and sounds kind of like a bipolar angry freak. It's pretty otherwordly...

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

One of the only cool things in the newest COD was the Hind/Hokum crossbreed

this is what helicopters would look like if they were alive and could be born with downs syndrome

Chuck Tanner
Nov 10, 2012

by Lowtax
if you like gone home you are literally and figuratively a human being

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mr. Mallory posted:

if you like gone home you are literally and figuratively a human being

never played it, chief. Was just having a good time arguing with arfjason

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
The president in MGS2 grabs raiden's crotch as a last ditch effort to make players realize how superfluous and dumb the sexuality issues in Gone Home were

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ArfJason posted:

The president in MGS2 grabs raiden's crotch as a last ditch effort to make players realize how superfluous and dumb the sexuality issues in Gone Home were

Huh. I just thought the pres thought Raiden was a girl

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Huh. I just thought the pres thought Raiden was a girl

the dumbest part of this bit is that anybody would think this was ok to do if raiden was a girl

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

notZaar posted:

the dumbest part of this bit is that anybody would think this was ok to do if raiden was a girl

its not ok if raiden were either gender because one cant give a satisfying handy through that high tech wet suit

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

What a thrillll

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

its not ok if raiden were either gender because one cant give a satisfying handy through that high tech wet suit

dont pretend like you never j/od through your shorts

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

notZaar posted:

he just wanted to know if he had balls. Who are you to question the President?

• Locked thread