Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is LeBron James' best nickname?
This poll is closed.
The King 15 13.27%
LeBronze 9 7.96%
LeCramp 20 17.70%
LeChamp 0 0%
LeIDon'tGiveAShitWhatYouCallMeBecauseIMakeWayMoreMoneyThanYou 19 16.81%
Cleveland Sucks 44 38.94%
Other (explain) 6 5.31%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I loved BJ Armstrong as a child because BJ Armstrong is one of the most badass names for an athlete ever and kids flock to that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
BJ Armstrong got the third-most All-Star Game votes one year. In the entire NBA. Behind just Shaq and Barkley, and 30,000 votes ahead of Scottie Pippen.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

xbilkis posted:

BJ Armstrong got the third-most All-Star Game votes one year. In the entire NBA. Behind just Shaq and Barkley, and 30,000 votes ahead of Scottie Pippen.

Old people vote in higher numbers than anyone else and Grandmas love him. It's easy to figure out.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Also BJ Armstrong is Barack Obama.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
BJ Armstrong's first name is Bone-Jar but he felt that was too intimidating for his opponents and had it shortened.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
I cannot remember why B.J. Armstrong was my favorite Bull but I think it might have had to do with him being adorably small (6'2" NBA midget) and a great jumpshooter

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

EvanTH posted:

I cannot remember why B.J. Armstrong was my favorite Bull but I think he may have been adorably small (6'2" NBA midget) and a great jumpshooter

He looked (and continues to look) like he's 12, and BJ is a cool name when you're a little kid.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

a Bashez-only GDT separate from the main one would be pretty funny like the Scoobi baseball one a few years back

I would take my talents to that thread.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Rick posted:

I would take my talents to that thread.

Other people posting there was a probatable offense in the scoobi one but I'd make an exception.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Juaguocio posted:

Why would you go to so much effort to look like a whiny idiot?

Free avatar.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

MourningView posted:

He looked (and continues to look) like he's 12, and BJ is a cool name when you're a little kid.

Hah that was definitely it, the most child-like and therefore most identifiable to child-me

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
My favourite player as a kid was Reggie Miller because he was the most clutch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Edit: I'm dumb

Magnus Gallant fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jun 10, 2014

• Locked thread