Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

It has no head, how could it tell Ahnold to get to the reactor if it has no head? What, does it communicate via farts or something?

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Ate my twin in the womb, but I'm partial to Say Nothing, in a lil brother kinda way :kimchi:

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
posting twins
I stopped looking at 30

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
My Twin is "Killyoureparents"

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have 5 twins (does that make us sextuplets?)

One registered and never posted anything on the forums.

One stopped posting in 2008.

Two stopped posting in 2012.

Only Jo3sh still posts regularly (Today, in fact!) and so I guess Jo3sh is my twin. Looking at his post history, he's REALLY into home brewing. 41 pages of posts, virtually all of them in the home brewing thread that he started in 2011. Now that's perseverance.

Genesplicer fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jun 10, 2014

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

mng posted:

There's an 'nmg' somewhere and whenever I see them post I wonder when I changed av and became a good poster.

:regd06:

our regdates are really close if you wanna be buddies im okay with that but just JO stuff nothing gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shuffle
Feb 3, 2011

DEA Sloth!
No Fast Movements!
I have no twin

• Locked thread