Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
HOLY poo poo CESEPEDES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Holy poo poo core power

jesus loving christ

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
LMAO Cespedes totally did that on purpose love that guy

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Charlie Furbush's delivery scares the hell out of me

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
I know Clippard hasn't given up a run in a long time but he frequently scares me he's going to blow a game with how often he allows RISP with 0-1 outs.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
Good job Furbush! Now let's actually pretend we have offense for just one innings please...

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

TenaciousJ posted:

I know Clippard hasn't given up a run in a long time but he frequently scares me he's going to blow a game with how often he allows RISP with 0-1 outs.

His propensity for solo dingers to Atlanta Braves makes me want Williams to sit him in favor of Blevins/Barett/any other living breathing thrower of baseballs in the duration of that series

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

^^Yeah, he's been effective since late April, but that's just what he does. Scares the poo poo out of people in a close game but still come out unharmed most of the time. But man when he floats s changeup it's usually crushed.

I hope Storen eventually takes over that 8th inning. He's been solid since coming up from Triple A. Barrett is a loving boss too though.

Listening on the radio, what happened to Wilson Ramos? They said he came out of the game, was he hobbling? Jeez that guy is snakebitten. Just can't stay healthy. Hope it's nothing major..

Santheb fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jun 11, 2014

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

I think I read a review of that. Thought it was one of those baseball stories like "Pride of the Yankees", you know? But it's just about some crabby old sailors, stuck in this little town.
Come on Miller... Hit a homerun and redeem yourself for the last few months...

... Wait Buck?

Mister Perky
Aug 2, 2010
At this point the Angels really should stop trying to take extra bases on Cespedes.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
well four games above .500 is still good I guess...

let's make like the Rays series and win the next two

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro

Santheb posted:

^^Yeah, he's been effective since late April, but that's just what he does. Scares the poo poo out of people in a close game but still come out unharmed most of the time. But man when he floats s changeup it's usually crushed.

I hope Storen eventually takes over that 8th inning. He's been solid since coming up from Triple A.

Listening on the radio, what happened to Wilson Ramos? They said he came out of the game, was he hobbling? Jeez that guy is snakebitten. Just can't stay healthy. Hope it's nothing major..

The most I saw was he gritted his teeth after slapping his thigh. He wasn't limping at all.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Heartbreaker for Iwakuma.

Gina like vagina
May 8, 2007

"Tears of the Mariners."

Goddamn it, at least it was exciting right until the end. Good game anyhow Yankee's. Mariners better win on my birthday though.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Soriano time. I think around the same time last year he blew a 2-0 game in San Francisco.

Edit: lol

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
Brandon Crawford: still cool

TenaciousJ
Dec 31, 2008

Clown move bro
drat it Nats, don't fall behind the Braves and Marlins again.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Finally the Giants score a loving run. We still need at least one more though.

Ambassador of Funk
Aug 2, 2009

Whenever I'm put to the test, I'm gonna ace it.
At least it's not a shutout whatever happens. I'll take that at least.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry
*Pinch hits for Cron with Ibanez*

*Is a retard*

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
just saw the highlight of the Cespedes throw. holy poo poo.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Bang! Zoom! Another Curly W in the books! :)

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry
Cam Bedrosian coming in.

Bonus baseball in Anaheim tonight.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
How many TOOTBLANs is that for Anaheim tonight?

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry
2. Pujols at home and Calhoun at 3rd.

Someone tell Calhoun he doesn't need to run like pujols when pinch running for him.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I swear, how many extra inning games will the A's/Angels have these past couple years?

Lord Yod
Jul 22, 2009

Why is there skrillex playing

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Clapping Larry
COWGILLLLLLL

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

gently caress, Cowgill?

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Cowgill has been legit good this year so far hooray!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Thought that demon in left was going to rob that

• Locked thread