Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Oh hi. Since you asked, my "JOB" is convincing people that its okay to be unemployed and cherish your time at home with your family.

what do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

thank you for the reassurance OP, it'll probably be another week before i throw myself off a bridge now.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I like to think that im a warrior, fighting against this society's philosophical tendencies.

am I a pussy bitch?

bonus points if you served overseas

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
kill are self

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
employ this *poimts at weiner*

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
Do you enjoy it? Does your family enjoy your presence?

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
cheer up op at least you arent this guy:

Jim Rustler posted:

I've lost my way. I'm a 47 year old man, and I still live with my mother, and have never moved out, not even once.

My entire social life is the internet. Everyone I talk to, besides my mother and occasionally my father, is someone I have met from these forums, a chatroom, or steam.

It's like, I know that that's bad, but I really have forgotten how to make friends in real life. I don't have a job, so I don't have that outlet to make friends. I can't drink because I'm afraid if I do I'll become an alcoholic, I'm just totally lost.

I'm not even sure if this is a bad thing, to be honest. I'm happy, at least I think so?

What bothers me the most is apparently I missed growing up and learning career life skills somehow along the way, and now I'm just "stuck" here, doing the same things every day, over and over. Taking my mothers dogs out, waiting until she goes to work so I can chat on the internet etc etc.

It is really pathetic and I know that deep down, I'm just not sure what to do to fix it, I honestly feel like it's too late, and in the back of my mind want mother to die so at least then I could lie to people and say it was my own house.

I can't even get laid now, because of how much shame I feel if I were to bring a woman back to my mothers house.

I don't even know if I'm looking for any advice or just wanted to vent . . .

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

quote:

I can't even get laid now, because of how much shame I feel if I were to bring a woman back to my mothers house.

yes that's the reason

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

same

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

uG posted:

Dude needs to just find women with zero standards.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

quote:

I've lost my way. I'm a 47 year old man, and I still live with my mother, and have never moved out, not even once.

My entire social life is the internet. Everyone I talk to, besides my mother and occasionally my father, is someone I have met from these forums, a chatroom, or steam.

It's like, I know that that's bad, but I really have forgotten how to make friends in real life. I don't have a job, so I don't have that outlet to make friends. I can't drink because I'm afraid if I do I'll become an alcoholic, I'm just totally lost.

I'm not even sure if this is a bad thing, to be honest. I'm happy, at least I think so?

What bothers me the most is apparently I missed growing up and learning career life skills somehow along the way, and now I'm just "stuck" here, doing the same things every day, over and over. Taking my mothers dogs out, waiting until she goes to work so I can chat on the internet etc etc.

It is really pathetic and I know that deep down, I'm just not sure what to do to fix it, I honestly feel like it's too late, and in the back of my mind want mother to die so at least then I could lie to people and say it was my own house.

I don't even know if I'm looking for any advice or just wanted to vent . . .

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Have you thought about writing, painting, sculpting or drawing OP? You should use your time to create things, or at least help you're mother around the house.

Slap Happy
Apr 14, 2006

i';m a full time mom

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

uG posted:

that thread owns and i reccomend everyone go read it. dude is really hosed up, probably wants to bone and/or kill her mother and hes completely in denial

jhorphear
Apr 24, 2013

Ask me about telling people not to change my avatar

babypolis posted:

that thread owns and i reccomend everyone go read it. dude is really hosed up, probably wants to bone and/or kill her mother and hes completely in denial

Please give me a link! I love reading about goons who are completely hosed up. Makes my life seem not so lovely.

Corey Plumper
Nov 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

I think he might be a troll. Just a hunch

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

jhorphear posted:

Please give me a link! I love reading about goons who are completely hosed up. Makes my life seem not so lovely.

click the name at the top of the quote you rube

Corey Plumper posted:

I think he might be a troll. Just a hunch

yeah. jim rustle. maybe not though, we live in a post-elliot rogers world

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Fandyien posted:

we live in a post-elliot rogers world

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Fandyien posted:

we live in a post-elliot rogers world

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

dont forget roboshit. anything is possible now

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
im not and i dont

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

killaer posted:

Oh hi. Since you asked, my "JOB" is convincing people that its okay to be unemployed and cherish your time at home with your family.

what do you think?

No rent, free food, world of warcraft whenever you want, don't have to shower or dress all 'fancy' congrats on living the dream OP keep it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
If it helps you feel better my life's great.

• Locked thread