Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
patentmagus
May 19, 2013

Martytoof posted:

I just binged seasons 1-3 over the past week and now I'm halfway through season 4 and I don't know what I'm going to do without at least watching two episodes a day. How do you guys do it :qq:

This helps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Rafferty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Well I finally got through S4. Was an interesting ride, though I was hoping for more of a cliffhanger ending than just Donna going to work for Team Litt.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that we haven't seen the end of this obstruction of justice thing Harvey and Mike got themselves into, even though it kind of petered out late last episode. And somehow Harvey's brother will get hosed by richie rich next season.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 04:48 on May 3, 2015

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Martytoof posted:

Well I finally got through S4. Was an interesting ride, though I was hoping for more of a cliffhanger ending than just Donna going to work for Team Litt.

I'm going to go ahead and assume that we haven't seen the end of this obstruction of justice thing Harvey and Mike got themselves into, even though it kind of petered out late last episode. And somehow Harvey's brother will get hosed by richie rich next season.

It will all work itself out.

USA

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
New season starts Wednesday. I only learned this since they are running a giant S4 marathon today.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

PaganGoatPants posted:

New season starts Wednesday. I only learned this since they are running a giant S4 marathon today.

Graceland Thursday as well. Another good USA show and replaces the burn notice fix.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Maybe I just haven't been watching enough USA lately but I don't think they've advertised that new season of Graceland very much. As in, this is the first I'm hearing about it.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

muscles like this? posted:

Maybe I just haven't been watching enough USA lately but I don't think they've advertised that new season of Graceland very much. As in, this is the first I'm hearing about it.

Couldn't tell you as I get my stuff through :filez: but it's a great show :).

JRay88
Jan 4, 2013
As much as I watch USA I haven't seen hardly any advertisement about the new season of Graceland. I could be just tuning it out though, as I stopped watching half way through season one because I thought it was a terrible show.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Oh she's been best friends with Macht for forever, that actually makes a lot of sense then. I'm surprised casting directors don't try to make that happen more often. You see it in guest stars often enough, but rarely through a whole series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

New season, new thread.

• Locked thread