Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i propose that a concentration camp be erected where every executive at VA dominion power be sent and eventually fed to crocodiles. it went out before it even started to rain and every block around me has power. gently caress. fuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

sent from my windows phone

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

THS posted:

Wow you really ARE gay!

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
wow

'concentration camps'

nazi much? lmao

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Yeah overhead lines are a real bitch huh

THS posted:

Those still exist?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i ilve in a neighborhood with black people so they never improve the infrastructure. i just wanted to play some vidyagames, this is very upsetting

CaptainAssholay
May 23, 2001

Don't Think
On a scale of 1 - 10 how what are you OP

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

CaptainAssholay posted:

On a scale of 1 - 10 how what are you OP

pretty what i guess

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Fandyien posted:

i propose that a concentration camp be erected where every executive at VA dominion power be sent and eventually fed to crocodiles. it went out before it even started to rain and every block around me has power. gently caress. fuckers.

I propose you pay your bill you poor

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Hey 3phase you ever deal with open phase detection?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

jackyl posted:

I propose you pay your bill you poor

this is incompetence at the highest level, you are slandering the heck out of me.

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Hey 3phase you ever deal with open phase detection?

A little. Now that you mention it I should ask him if there were any recloser shots (lights go off, lights go on and then back off) or if it was just kaput... dead.

Just call them on your cellphone or use your tablet or whatever you're using now to report it.

Three-Phase fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jun 12, 2014

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ive decided to petition the king actually

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Just let us know beforehand if you're planning to run a generator in your garage or house.

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.
Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
Pull up, Eva, we're here! Wave! Pull up!

Fandyien posted:

ive decided to petition the king actually

The British King doesn't care about your power needs. We've been saying that for what, 239 years?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i was thinking of the thai king actually i heard he was very powerful, like a ghost

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Hear that sound ouside? So quiet you can hear everything, like me stepping on a twig just outside your bathroom window

Wki
Dec 12, 2012

Emily's sassy lime.
Cigar? Toss it in a can. It is so tragic.
Pull up, Eva, we're here! Wave! Pull up!

Fandyien posted:

i was thinking of the thai king actually i heard he was very powerful, like a ghost

You live in a Dominion, you have one king. Maybe your thai ties are the reason your power is out.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

can i get an englishman in here to confirm that. should i be omw to england

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
power company is being proactive not reactive OP, maybe cut them a little slack and send them a thank you note

I hope this doesn't interfere with any evening masturbatory plans

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knn5_Kh6ndE

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

pay your bill op

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hey op! I get my electricity from Dominion too and it never went out. Hahahahaha!

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Hey op! I get my electricity from Dominion too and it never went out. Hahahahaha!

Wow you paid your bill gj

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009

by XyloJW
First firefly I have seen in years is on my arm. It's chill but it's butts green.

It has to be an anomaly, because there hasn't been a firefly seen here in 50 years.

It's on my elbow crack.

wtf did it come from

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Design Spots posted:

First firefly I have seen in years is on my arm. It's chill but it's butts green.

It has to be an anomaly, because there hasn't been a firefly seen here in 50 years.

It's on my elbow crack.

wtf did it come from

it's the herpes

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

jackyl posted:

it's the herpes

bioluminescent herpes is the worst herpes

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i used to know a dude who would grab fireflies outta the air and eat their butts and then smile with glowy teeth

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Time to grab some candles and chains to act out Plato's cave. Break free sweet prince.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Haha you said erected

• Locked thread