Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

BURBANK CA - While details are scant, a source has learned that the popular 90s snack food will be coming to the big screen. Director Anderson, whose prior film credits include "Event Horizon" and "Alien vs. Predator," promised a "darker, edgier" take on the Dunkaroos mythos, but would not indicate if this was a reboot or continuation of the franchise. No word yet on who will play Duncan, the fun-loving, cream-dunking mascot of the series, but early rumors have pointed to Jack Black or Justin Timberlake as the potential stars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
I remember eating some Dunkaroos as a child. It was a pleasant experience, but I don't think I would watch a movie about them. Well, bye!

MD2020
May 30, 2003

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
So I guess we'll see Milla Jovovich with some Dunkaroos dipping cream on her chest?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Troll Bridgington posted:

I remember eating some Dunkaroos as a child. It was a pleasant experience, but I don't think I would watch a movie about them. Well, bye!

Was Dunkaroos actually a thing besides kangaroo shaped cookies that came with icing to dip them in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I too ate Dunkaroos. God that poo poo was bad for you

• Locked thread