Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INSERT COIN
Sep 26, 2007

FrickenMoron posted:

I cant do any coop anymore! Every time I try to connect with another player I just get a black screen and the game locks up.

Try to clear your cache in settings. If that doesn't work then reinstall the app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

FrickenMoron posted:

I cant do any coop anymore! Every time I try to connect with another player I just get a black screen and the game locks up.

Selfquoting, because this is still happening to me. Anyone else? It worked fine the first few days!

Edit: Didnt see the new page, gonna try.
Edit2: Cleared Cache, same problem. I wont lose my data if I reinstall right?
Edit3: Reinstalled app, tried phone connection AND wifi. Nothing works!

FrickenMoron fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jun 17, 2014

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
The Gacha has double chance for A rank stuff atm.

They're also giving away 5 gems as a present.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I had poo poo saved up so i pulled 5 times, gold helmet, rest were useless Bs. Good rate! Also I genderswapped my main because every A item i pulled yet were female armors.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
I pulled the metal female priest hat with my free gems. I now have both pieces of the metal female priest and the metal male silver armor. The only metal weapon I have is a B hammer though.

Will probably swap my main to the priest gear with the hammer and move my male support from metal over to full B-grade bone with spear when the bone farming day comes along.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I have the Chaos heart / brave armor/ gold helm on my main now (switched to female), A rank bone helm / spear/armor on my other female, and hammer/starter armors on the 3rd guy. Works pretty well.

Also bug, my Bone Spear that got evoed today still shows up in my evo list despite being evoed up to a Bone spear+

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
I'm trying this out on my iPod Touch 4 and it is extremely crashtastic.

INSERT COIN
Sep 26, 2007

I have zero problems on my 5s but my girlfriend has a few issues using her iphone 4.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
The co-op in this game is really fun but I can never find goons on at the same time as me. I like that they are giving away so many gems, but man is the gatcha system hit or miss. I think I've gotten super lucky in getting the right sex/material items. Finally able to do the 3star daily event which is nice because it drops a butt-ton more materials than the 2star.

Here's a link to the JP wiki, it's a lot more fleshed out than the english one. http://suribure-wiki.com/
I was super happy about my Lance until I found out that it's basically one of the lowest damage S-capable ones. oh well!

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
There's an english wiki?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Gacha in this game loving sucks. 8 pulls today from saved up stones + freebies, 1 gold. With doubled rate.

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

FrickenMoron posted:

Gacha in this game loving sucks. 8 pulls today from saved up stones + freebies, 1 gold. With doubled rate.

How the heck did you manage to save up 40 gems? I spend those fuckers as fast as I can

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Ive done a lot of cheevos etc, got 5 gems for free today, grabbed a few from logins. I'm also done with world 1. Got a few ref code gems too.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Finding the Bone 3* farming mission to be a lot harder than yesterday's metal 3*.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Playing for 5 days, I think I overdid it a bit.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

I got a couple A rank stuff from the gacha using my 4 saved up pulls, the rod especially seems awesome and it's horn for that sweet synergy. I think I need to farm the 1 star quest for a bit and level up cause I got wrecked when I tried the 2 star one.

Oh and apparently staves can attack twice if you attack an enemy then bounce off an ally. Not sure on hammers, I don't use them anymore but since you stop moving after you attack I imagine it's not possible.

e. Which rank drops the S rank stuff? Do I have to be able to do 3 star missions or does 2 star drop them?

Tagichatn fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jun 18, 2014

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Yeah the 3* material missions drop 1 or 2, the 4* more.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
I have finished the first area now and picked up the A rank bone rod from the Gacha.

There's also a new coop event that has A rank equipment that can drop.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
2 free stones today for facebook liking, not too bad.

Edit: gently caress, there are hourly dungeons in this game!

FrickenMoron fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Jun 19, 2014

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Are weapon drops really rare? I just want to get some upgrades and maybe get some fist weapons too.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Dizz posted:

Are weapon drops really rare? I just want to get some upgrades and maybe get some fist weapons too.

I'm not sure if I've found any B+ weapons outside of the Gacha. Found plenty of C weapons though.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Everybody quit already? Finding talismans is bullshit, even on 2x drop i didnt get any on the 4* difficulty setting in a few runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Rip thread, was nice to play with goons?

• Locked thread