Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i looked up pico de gallo and that sounds incredibly tasty, if only with least spicy of peppers or no pepper at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
were you molested by spicy
peppers as a child?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

no im just ee manbaby not used to spicy things
jalapeno for me is borderline edible, whenever i get this poo poo in shawarma/subway it gets uncomfortable

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

made some breakfast today

this is good

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smythe posted:

Cooking with Smythe breakfast edition nao.

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Smythe posted:

would

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS

Smythe posted:

gj smythe that looks awesome

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
thnx all it was pwnage

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smythe posted:

thnx all it was pwnage

Any chance of an instructional video?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

morning all, considering breakfast today

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Any chance of an instructional video?

Haha sure.

NOT

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smythe posted:

Haha sure.

NOT

Pussy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

How about you upload a breakfast tutorial you weakling? I uploaded a whole series for whole months. You? Never seen even one second of you on video........

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smythe posted:

How about you upload a breakfast tutorial you weakling? I uploaded a whole series for whole months. You? Never seen even one second of you on video........

Uhh yeah let's get everyone that knows how to spread butter making breakfast vids when we have a proven minor celebrity chef right in the pos.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Uhh yeah let's get everyone that knows how to spread butter making breakfast vids when we have a proven minor celebrity chef right in the pos.

I'm a huge celebrity, actually.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:btroll: *some huge oafish troll lumbers into my YOSPOS mansion* hurr.............................. post vids of ur cock, balls, i legitimately want 2 c them and im not just goign 2 repost hem elsewhere and call you a human being

:what: I'll pass, thanks.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Smythe posted:

I'm a huge celebrity, actually.

you're huge alright lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Smythe posted:

:btroll: *some huge oafish troll lumbers into my YOSPOS mansion* hurr.............................. post vids of ur cock, balls, i legitimately want 2 c them and im not just goign 2 repost hem elsewhere and call you a human being

:what: I'll pass, thanks.

I don't want to see any gay poo poo.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
better not look in a mirror then! ahaha

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Silver Alicorn posted:

better not look in a mirror then! ahaha

Nice one you dumb brony turd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

i tried eggs plus salad with pico de gallo, got great great salad and managed to slight gently caress up both eggs and bacon for eggs

• Locked thread