Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butthead
May 31, 2011

gently caress Your Website posted:

Haha 'strong feet' like the foots do the kicking part, nice grasp of physics and anatomy retard

Yes, often times the ball is kicked with a foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

oh no some favela rats so armed to the teeth that they literally had to send in the marines at one point has to move slightly further away in return for $20k per household so roughly 1 billion people can have a shitload of fun, what a terrible tragedy

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pththya-lyi posted:

OP you should care that they killed a bunch of homeless people in Rio so the attendees wouldn't have to clutch their pearls

Edit: Homeless that they created by kicking slumdwellers out of their homes to make room for the stadium, no less

lol like this wont happen in my country if the us gets the 22 world cup bc qatar used too much slave labor for even fifa to accept
if the us gets the world cup it will be genuinely terrible

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Hats make me care.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ok i need you to be totally honest with me when i ask you this question... what is the world cup?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Football is stupid. American football is also just as stupid. So are video games.

Basically all entertainment is dumb Im amazed we can bathe ourselves.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true

Checkmate.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

The Brown Menace posted:

oh no some favela rats so armed to the teeth that they literally had to send in the marines at one point has to move slightly further away in return for $20k per household so roughly 1 billion people can have a shitload of fun, what a terrible tragedy

yes, i'm sure that those displaced children fought specifically to ruin your fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

Tweet Me Balls posted:

show me a sport for rich people and i'll show you a sport gayer than soccer

Hockey equipment is pretty expensive.

• Locked thread