Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.

ripped0ff posted:

put whatever you want on there, just be sure you format it properly

here's a good example for reference

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ripped0ff posted:

put whatever you want on there, just be sure you format it properly

here's a good example for reference

that is loving disgraceful

the cloud overlaps the border at the top! how unprofessional is that

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i get that you've gotta do the whole rolling with the punches thing but seriously you have never made a good post ever and every time you post a thing its awful and people dont laugh (at best) and at worst they call you out directly for being unfunny. im an awful poster and entirely unfunny and people dont do that poo poo to me, so what that says about you is that you should really consider never posting again. you're going to just laugh this off as "haha, goons being ironically aggresive about shitposting" but no, really, we all would be better off if you would just not respond to this post, never post again, and just fade away so nobody ever has to not laugh at your terrible poo poo ever again

god bless

Tru dat homey

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

i get that you've gotta do the whole rolling with the punches thing but seriously you have never made a good post ever and every time you post a thing its awful and people dont laugh (at best) and at worst they call you out directly for being unfunny. im an awful poster and entirely unfunny and people dont do that poo poo to me, so what that says about you is that you should really consider never posting again. you're going to just laugh this off as "haha, goons being ironically aggresive about shitposting" but no, really, we all would be better off if you would just not respond to this post, never post again, and just fade away so nobody ever has to not laugh at your terrible poo poo ever again

god bless

this but for every poster on the site

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE
You should lie a lot like everyone does on their resume

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i got hired at a christian pr firm for $14 an hour with a resume that said i can summon angels and demons with ancient prayers. you're supposed to oversell yourself on these things

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Say that you're an Alphabet Wizard. When they ask you to clarify, tell them you can turn poo poo into hits.
Hold for applause.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

scalded schlong posted:

that is loving disgraceful

the cloud overlaps the border at the top! how unprofessional is that

pretty deece resume overall, and they're a brony so you know they're cool. I'd hire them.

That Gobbo
Mar 27, 2010
Fedora and Trilby Enthusiast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

this but for every poster on the site

remake the entire site so that we each have a private forum, and we're only allowed to post in our own forum and nowhere else

• Locked thread