Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So if you wanna dual wield do you need two guns screen things and how do you watch two screens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

The Taint Reaper posted:

So if you wanna dual wield do you need two guns screen things and how do you watch two screens?

You cross your eyes and then a giant 3D image appears.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Ruggington posted:

Is the PP Gun candy crush compatible?

can this play link's crossbow training???????????

The future of Time Crisis is here

Mongolian Queef
May 6, 2004

qwe46 posted:

You made ​​a mistake, magazine just the battery, replace the magazine just press a button on it, like pressing the "R" key

Very excite?

qwe46
Jun 14, 2014

tunah posted:

Very excite?

NO,But it is very convenient.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
Can I use the PP in the upcoming Metal Gear Solid V: PP?

Can I put my hands on Snake's PP?

Octal
Jan 30, 2003

It is haram to draw images of mythical beasts even if it never existed in reality

I hope this becomes the decision maker in FPS gaming: is it ready for big league pro player competitive gaming FPS for giving edge or just fun time gun style?

Octal fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Jun 15, 2014

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Octal posted:

I hope this becomes the decision maker in FPS gaming, is it ready for big league pro player competitive gaming FPS for giving edge or just fun time gun style?

what is difference??

Octal
Jan 30, 2003

It is haram to draw images of mythical beasts even if it never existed in reality

The difference is simple. You can get the pro edge in warfare becoming FPS Battle master. Otherwise, it can be fun time plaything you collect and play the game.

I was looking to know if PP Gun unlocks master of warrior living inside people. Does it play as good as mouse?

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo
one only achieves fun by being best. PP gives best! PP gives fun!

Captain Matchbox
Sep 22, 2008

BOP THE STOATS
a bad experience you may find

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
There should be a pistol version for smart phones. Get on it.

qwe46
Jun 14, 2014

goatface posted:

There should be a pistol version for smart phones. Get on it.

Phone is not a problem

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

qwe46 posted:

Phone is not a problem

he said pistol you shill

Kraven Moorhed
Jan 5, 2006

So wrong, yet so right.

Soiled Meat

qwe46 posted:

Phone is not a problem

Answering the phone might be a problem when there's a gun attached to it.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Phone can play?

Yes, of course.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

qwe46 posted:

Phone is not a problem

hello sir,

i Am write to inform you that you have committing international copywrite plagiarism against my company.

my company have invented phone integrate device like this already! We make prototipe which perform well with focus group test. Device use technology to leverage existing asset of user to fulfil new Market niece, device allow for play sword fight game such as Risen 2 and Two Worlds in when use to with mobile device.

here is image from prototype development studio of product:

device is compartmentable with all Mobile Device, offer excellent view of end of weapon in game, as research show, very important for good sword fight in game.

please cease and detest your plagiarism action against my company as we have invent technology first.

kind Regards

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jun 16, 2014

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

God's Blessings to You,

I have taken note of your well crafted device and plan to purchase much in stock for the sum of 100.000 US Dollars. However, this money is currently held by the Royal Central Bank of Nigeria in Abuja, Nigeria, awaiting a foreign sponsor to pay a fee of $1.000 US Dollars. My father, the King of Nigeria left this amount in his Will for me for the purpose of buying excellent First Person Home Video Accessory, on the condition that the foreign sponsor pay the amount first so that the bank will release. Please forward the amount of one thousand ($1000) US Dollars to the account to release the money. Please. This is urgent. You are clearly a God-fearing man.

In Christ,

Octal
Jan 30, 2003

Does the PP gun have a sliding or foldable stock? Also will the barrel have threading for a silencer when it is released?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

qwe46 posted:

Find a play FPS games peripherals,COOL!
Okay, I found an FPS games peripherals for you!

qwe46
Jun 14, 2014

The Kins posted:

Okay, I found an FPS games peripherals for you!

This is how things work?

qwe46
Jun 14, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

hello sir,

i Am write to inform you that you have committing international copywrite plagiarism against my company.

my company have invented phone integrate device like this already! We make prototipe which perform well with focus group test. Device use technology to leverage existing asset of user to fulfil new Market niece, device allow for play sword fight game such as Risen 2 and Two Worlds in when use to with mobile device.

here is image from prototype development studio of product:

device is compartmentable with all Mobile Device, offer excellent view of end of weapon in game, as research show, very important for good sword fight in game.

please cease and detest your plagiarism action against my company as we have invent technology first.

kind Regards
You're a funny guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qwe46
Jun 14, 2014

Kraven Moorhed posted:

Answering the phone might be a problem when there's a gun attached to it.

Do not worry, no effect

• Locked thread