Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schmetterling
Apr 1, 2011

Is dominions 4 that game you guys said was $59.99 or something? Cos it's $34.99usd on my (Australian) steam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I would download a pile of steaks and build a meat castle.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Chuck Tanner posted:

Still, it's dumb to get probated for saying you are going to pirate something as long as he isn't sharing files on the actual forums.

Will I get probated if I say I'm going to go jaywalk?

Please don't. Jaywalking is not a victimless crime!

Also thanks to everyone for the heads up that Magic 2015 is out. I've enjoyed every iteration so far.

Gwyrgyn Blood
Dec 17, 2002

Schmetterling posted:

Is dominions 4 that game you guys said was $59.99 or something? Cos it's $34.99usd on my (Australian) steam.

No, that's probably Distant Worlds. Dominions 4 has gone on sale a few times before for pretty cheap.

Jesto
Dec 22, 2004

Balls.

Takes No Damage posted:

You should! The story has a decent conclusion, there's even a hidden(?) split ending, depending on (final battle hint) if the preist's bro gets hit during the final battle. If he doesn't then he solo's the boss and everyone lives happily ever after. If an enemy does make it through to him then he's too weak to do it alone and your priest guy stays behind to help, selfless sacrifices left and right :cry: .

There's more than that, actually. If you let him outright die in the final battle, the Knight sacrifices himself as well. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop
Before I forget and this thread is lost to the ages, thanks to Quitte for the post-sale drive-by shooting that was Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death.

You jerk! I was trying to be uber-cheap this sale and ignore both goon recommendations and that low, low price :argh:

• Locked thread