Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Ponce de Le0n posted:

I feel really bad for anyone who decided that they were too good to watch this world cup because its been the best one ever.

that's like saying you're the tallest midget

what i'm saying is i wanna see midgets play sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

A misanthrope posted:

that's like saying you're the tallest midget

not really

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

you saying i don't know from midgets?

i know me some midgets

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."

gggiiimmmppp posted:

I'm glad to know that hundreds of slaves have already died building facilities for the 2022 world cup in Qatar

I'm gonna watch that one for sure

FalseShockWorker
Jan 28, 2009
Can you drink out of the world cup like you can the stanley cup? Or is it like the grammys and people freak out of you disrespect the "sanctity" of the award or some poo poo?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

FalseShockWorker posted:

Can you drink out of the world cup like you can the stanley cup? Or is it like the grammys and people freak out of you disrespect the "sanctity" of the award or some poo poo?

yes, its a tradition for the winning team to piss in it and the losing teams to have sips

Gods sport

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
You could drink out of the old one just fine. The one they have now would require some modification but I don't think anyone would get too upset really

wtsnaename
Dec 20, 2005

And their legs get
stuck in my teeth!
I really don't understand how people think Soccer/Futbol/whateverthefuck is all that much less exciting than Hockey or Basketball; and it is infinitely better for drinking and watching than Baseball or Nascar could ever hope to be.

Football is God's sport, but the World Cup is great for a month every four years.

edit: The players are serious pussy bitches though, the flops get old quick.

naem
May 29, 2011

Doooooooont touch it with your hands!!'n

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

England vs. Uruguay on right now, here's the highlight so far

• Locked thread