Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

CAT BRUSH posted:

tim burton should reboot reboot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Gentlemen. It is true that Goths are a renewable resource, but the seeds must be planted in every generation. The crop must be watered.

The planting season is upon us. We must sew now if we want to reap in the Fall. That's the metaphorical Fall. But also real Fall. I think we should release it near Halloween.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Peter Pan but, like, darker.

My wife can play Tinkerbell or Wendy, who gives a gently caress. Timmy boy's GOT to GET PAID!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

idk if you heard but reboot is actually coming back

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
JD can play Captain Hook, he probably has that pirate outfit laying around. The bean counters will like that, saves money.

Hey where the hell is the absinthe? I was told this meeting would have absinthe.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

CAT BRUSH posted:

tim burton should reboot batman
Batman has dead parents and is also dead and the batmobile has stripes

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Without a single word, Tim slides a napkin across the conference table. It is covered in curly shapes and doodles of spooky trees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010
main character is goth in a way that seems like it would take a lot of effort but they actually can't help it and you're wrong to judge their over-the-top-ness

• Locked thread