Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which team should i support?
Holland
Germany
Russia
Japan
France
Uruguay
Italy
Chile
Mexico
USA
Brazil
Argentina
Belgium
Iran
Colombia
View Results

• Locked thread
NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
No the football team is property of the provinces of Holland. Get hosed Limburg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Bosnia of course what is wrong with everybody.

Strockrow
Jan 30, 2005
Greatest of all the Rows!
The answer is France. You should support France.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
germany obviously

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
why the usa, gently caress nigga

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
North Korea would be my first option but seeing as they're not playing why not South Korea? Koreans are pretty cool.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
Ghana just let down Jessie Owens.

I wish DPRK had a team.
Except an inevitable loss would have them sent to the camps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Nothing would be more entertaining than Iran steamrolling everyone and beating Brazil 9-0 in the Final.
The resulting suicides of insufferable nationalists would cut the world population by about 1/3, which is kind of what we need right now.

• Locked thread