Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

mr.capps posted:

is pendleton ward still even involve with adventure time? he seems to just be focusing on that bravest warriors thing.

The Bravest Warriors cartoon isn't gret. The comic is pretty good tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sometimes I feel like making fun of all the people who still watch Adventure Time but then I think about the fact that if The Misadventures of Flapjack was still on the air I'd probably be watching that every week like a big gay manchild so then I just let it go.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Sometimes I feel like making fun of all the people who still watch Adventure Time but then I think about the fact that if The Misadventures of Flapjack was still on the air I'd probably be watching that every week like a big gay manchild so then I just let it go.

Also I kinda doubt your avatar is an artist's rendition of José Arcadio Buendía

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014
i tried to watch it and it was pretty boring, i prefer my little pony or spongebob :D

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Thats the pirate kid who smiles like a serial killer! :neckbeard:

Im off to go watch flapjack. Thanks!

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

I love Regular Show, but Adventure Time kind of rubs me the wrong way because it has a lot of melodrama at times. I just want to see funny cartoons. :saddowns:

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
another difference between MLP and Adventure Time fans is that probably half of all bronies also want to have sex with the ponies, but only a handful of Adventure Time fans want to have sex with it's characters.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I like adventure time, but then again I am a big gay baby sooooo....

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

I find both shows entertaining, I could care less what age groups they are targeted for. People are not going to make the people who watch the shows change. I mean look at bronies, people make fun of them and they couldn't give lesser fucks.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

sweetmercifulcrap posted:

another difference between MLP and Adventure Time fans is that probably half of all bronies also want to have sex with the ponies, but only a handful of Adventure Time fans want to have sex with it's characters.

to be fair that's because american cartoons are ugly as hell tho

MLP are drawn in anime style

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats the pirate kid who smiles like a serial killer! :neckbeard:

Im off to go watch flapjack. Thanks!

GBS cartoon threads in a nutshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyU0craHKg

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ive found that practically every adult ive met that has loved cartoons into adulthood and especially ones that find substance in cartoons literally made for and only for children has been, almost without exception, kind of a simpleton and a philistine.

BlueChocolate
Jan 4, 2014

Orkin Mang posted:

ive found that practically every adult ive met that has loved cartoons into adulthood and especially ones that find substance in cartoons literally made for and only for children has been, almost without exception, kind of a simpleton and a philistine.

what about adults who masturbate to them?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Droid posted:

So you're a lovely janitor with a bad habit of dumping cleaning chemicals on things to see what happens?

hm........ in theory

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Lol carefully maintained chat bot. That's going in the ole pile of jokes sack

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Adventure time doesn't have gently caress toys

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Also fans if adventure time don't have a creepy name for themselves or gently caress cons

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Also fans if adventure time don't have a creepy name for themselves

Pretty sure they're called faggots.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
ephebophile: hey im not a pedo rapist, the children i want to gently caress have tits and sexual rear end. we aren't creepy and we dont start weird-rear end advocacy organizations either

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
real adults only watch documentraies like ken burnz baseball

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lately i've been smoking weed at night and watching batman beyond. its a good cartoon.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

Adventure time doesn't have gently caress toys

i got probated for a week for posting that lol thanks to EPW :jerkbag:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Twee as gently caress posted:

i got probated for a week for posting that lol thanks to EPW :jerkbag:

You are so mistreated.

Twee as Fuck
Nov 13, 2012

by Lowtax

boom boom boom posted:

You are so mistreated.

:rolleyes:

i'm just pointing out the inherent humor of a moderator writing about women raped and forcefully impregnated by werewolves got me 7 days off for posting a picture like that

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I wasn't being sarcastic

Sithsaber
Apr 8, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Shugojin posted:

oh buddy you don't need to go to youtube for that

You weren't authorized to spread my glory. As humans we are programmed to find meaning in what we watch, which excuses us from analytical misdeeds.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I'm watching adventure time RIGHT NOW.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Motherfucker posted:

I'm watching adventure time RIGHT NOW.

can i come over and watch it too?

i want to cuddle

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I loving hate it when people are entertained by things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

• Locked thread