Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
"The Jewish People, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God’s voice, and surely are the chosen people."

is this intentionally over the top?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corridor
Oct 19, 2006

Kyrie eleison posted:

"The Jewish People, persecuted thorough the ages, are the first to hear God’s voice, and surely are the chosen people."

is this intentionally over the top?

lol yeah he's kind of a bitch baby

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

How does everyone feel about Tiptoes (2003)?

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Remulak posted:

So Republican Actor is just code for racist antisemite? Anybody talk to Gary Sinese lately?

He seems to be able to hide it fairly well. For being such a :qq: BRAVE HOLLYWOOD REPUBLICAN :qq: as he is, you rarely hear about some stupid bullshit coming from him.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

There's a difference between "The people who run a lot of media outlets are Jewish" and "JEWS RUN HOLLYWOOD!" One is just a statement of fact, the other implies some kind of insane conspiracy being orchestrated by an entire religion.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

There's a difference between "The people who run a lot of media outlets are Jewish" and "JEWS RUN HOLLYWOOD!" One is just a statement of fact, the other implies some kind of insane conspiracy being orchestrated by an entire religion.

You could say they're over-represented in a nation full of caucasians, africans, and so on, but the only really shady thing they do beyond making lovely movies for quick money is suck israel's dick because jews always got each others backs (unlike the other races), and israel sucks a big one because it's got a lot of weirdo racists in power there.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Ugh, the jews run showbiz? What a horrible, untrue, insulting thing to say. No one should talk about jews. Ever. It's hurtful. Don't talk about them anyone. What will this guy say next? That Christians run politics? Or that Somalians drive cabs? So awful for anyone to mention this. It's just inherently wrong to categorize a minority as something besides a victim.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

TheJoker138 posted:

Jews "control" Hollywood sounds especially bad. Because it implies domination, power without restraint, etc. And you don't see it used in other contexts lie "Bangladeshis control the gas stations." But statements like "the people who run a lot of Hollywood studios are Jewish" is kinda tip-toey and passive sounding.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYYAeSWOlI

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
I like how Jews were the only group he felt it necessary to apologize to

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

First Bass posted:

I like how Jews were the only group he felt it necessary to apologize to

Didn't you hear him? They run Hollywood. Who else would he apologize to?

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

"J**"

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Speedboat Jones posted:

He seems to be able to hide it fairly well. For being such a :qq: BRAVE HOLLYWOOD REPUBLICAN :qq: as he is, you rarely hear about some stupid bullshit coming from him.

if you look at his imdb he hasn't been in any big movies since forrest gump aside for ransom (a mel gibson joint)

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

Jew Macklemore posted:

I think he's right

watch out, hollywood being controlled by der juden is suddenly some big secret :siren:

whoa man you are going to rattle some e cans with those truthbombs

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Kyrie eleison posted:

if you look at his imdb he hasn't been in any big movies since forrest gump aside for ransom (a mel gibson joint)

I think it's because CSI New York is pretty much his full-time job these days (or did they cancel it?) I guess some actors still shoot films while starring in a weekly tv series, but from what I've read it's really grueling to do that.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Omi-Polari posted:

Jews "control" Hollywood sounds especially bad. Because it implies domination, power without restraint, etc.

Sorry you can't handle the truth. Wake up america

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Sinise was good in the TV version of "The Stand"

Box of Trial
Sep 4, 2003

TONKA HYAH
gary oldman is two weeks younger than gary numan

hosed up but true

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
Pretty sure the powerful Jewish people in Hollywood don't care how dumb actors are so long as they get people into theater seats. That's harder to do when the actors behave like unlikeable assholes. Mel Gibson was a crazy jackass for decades before he got caught on tape for every morning radio host to play on repeat every day for weeks. Gary Oldman's rant about the hypocrisy of people judging folks for behaving like bigoted jackasses is pretty hilarious considering the only thing separating him from countless other talented, entertaining actors waiting for their shot at his fabulously easy lifestyle is that people think they like him.

Jerry Steinfeld
Dec 25, 2012
But Gibson does live and jewtown and he is right

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Like none of you guys ever told an ex girlfriend you hoped she got raped by a pack of niggers bunch of sjw hypocrites ITT

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

*reads gary oldmans book*

Nailed it right on the head. This guy was right and I’m drat glad he said it.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Sir John Feelgood posted:

*reads gary oldmans book*

Nailed it right on the head. This guy was right and I’m drat glad he said it.

"You're not going to print any of this, right? Right??"

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
He's right for the wrong reasons.

The people in power only care when it becomes too public to ignore, a la Donald Sterling, who was a well-known racist and jackass for years.
The general public is conditioned to have outsized reactions to anything a celebrity does, are conditioned to feel familiar and personal with celebrities, and are conditioned to believe celebrities are somehow better people, so it's shocking and heinous when Mel Gibson goes on a racist tirade. Meanwhile, if they read Mel Gibson's transcript but were told it was some drunk idiot in Kansas, people would roll their eyes at most.

e: I mean attack Gibson's idiocy all you want, it's completely justified. But if everyone is as angry and surprised as they claim, then why does nobody ask why an idiot like Gibson kept getting work or otherwise wasn't outed years ago? If you were really upset about what he said, you should also be upset at the institutions that protect people like him. If it was heinous when he said it to a cop in public, it was equally heinous every other time he delivered a racist tirade in private.

unlimited shrimp fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jun 27, 2014

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I like Gary Oldman and I cannot lie
you SJWs will deny
that when a white man tells you what shouldn't shock
and you tell him its a crock
you're a friend of the family

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Drad_Bert posted:

you SJWs will deny

:whatup: :agreed:

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Jul 3, 2014

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
liberals watch out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPND6NYBFb8

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

unlimited shrimp posted:

He's right for the wrong reasons.

The people in power only care when it becomes too public to ignore, a la Donald Sterling, who was a well-known racist and jackass for years.
The general public is conditioned to have outsized reactions to anything a celebrity does, are conditioned to feel familiar and personal with celebrities, and are conditioned to believe celebrities are somehow better people, so it's shocking and heinous when Mel Gibson goes on a racist tirade. Meanwhile, if they read Mel Gibson's transcript but were told it was some drunk idiot in Kansas, people would roll their eyes at most.

e: I mean attack Gibson's idiocy all you want, it's completely justified. But if everyone is as angry and surprised as they claim, then why does nobody ask why an idiot like Gibson kept getting work or otherwise wasn't outed years ago? If you were really upset about what he said, you should also be upset at the institutions that protect people like him. If it was heinous when he said it to a cop in public, it was equally heinous every other time he delivered a racist tirade in private.

Because it is genuinely entertaining when celebrities suffer or otherwise are denied money when they do stupid things normal people do all the time.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
dear diary,
im dont feel ready to face my critics today either
im so weak

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SunAndSpring posted:

You could say they're over-represented in a nation full of caucasians, africans, and so on, but the only really shady thing they do beyond making lovely movies for quick money is suck israel's dick because jews always got each others backs (unlike the other races), and israel sucks a big one because it's got a lot of weirdo racists in power there.

we should have finished the job hitler started

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
WHO THE gently caress IS GARY OLDMAN!??

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

egon_beeblebrox posted:

List the first seven, most important to least important.

Bat Masterson
The Jöger
Alfie Pennytime
The Commish
The Scaredycow
Rash All-Goo
Caramello Falcon

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I do want to put Gary Oldman & Jeremy Irons in a room together so they can have a posh chat about how unfair life is for wealthy & famous old white men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Drad_Bert posted:

you SJWs will deny

Lol same