Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JustinEverest
Jun 26, 2014
Watch Now - https://vimeo.com/99004711

Each year we are blessed with new games and tech that continues to push the limits in today's industry and this year was no exception. As a gamer all I want are games, and games are what we got! So I put together a montage using a variety of selected clips from our 2014 E3.

Audio Track | SCNDL - The Munsta (Aero Chord Remix)

Game List:
ABZ
Assassins Creed Unity
Battlefield Hardline
Bloodborne
Cuphead
Dead Island 2
Destiny
Dragon Age Inquestion
Dying Light
Entwined
Evolve
Fable Legends
Far Cry 4
FIFA 15
Halo 5 Guardians
Halo 5
Infamous First Light
Little Big Planet 3
Madden 15
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
Mortal Kombat
NHL 15
No Man Sky
Batman Arkham Knight
Call of Duty Advanced Warfighter
Outlast
Phantom Dust
Rainbow Six Siege
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Scalebound
Sunset Overdrive
The Division
The Order 1886
The Witcher 3
Crackdown
Uncharted

Let me know what you guys think!

Enjoy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
Games are stupid poo poo for autist manchildren, hope this helps, God Bless :angel:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Game on.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

JustinEverest posted:

Each year we are blessed with new games and tech that continues to push the limits in today's industry and this year was no exception. As a gamer all I want are games, and games are what we got! So I put together a montage using a variety of selected clips from our 2014 E3.

Audio Track | SCNDL - The Munsta (Aero Chord Remix)

Game List:
ABZ
Assassins Creed Unity
Battlefield Hardline
Bloodborne
Cuphead
Dead Island 2
Destiny
Dragon Age Inquestion
Dying Light
Entwined
Evolve
Fable Legends
Far Cry 4
FIFA 15
Halo 5 Guardians
Halo 5
Infamous First Light
Little Big Planet 3
Madden 15
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
Mortal Kombat
NHL 15
No Man Sky
Batman Arkham Knight
Call of Duty Advanced Warfighter
Outlast
Phantom Dust
Rainbow Six Siege
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Scalebound
Sunset Overdrive
The Division
The Order 1886
The Witcher 3
Crackdown
Uncharted

Let me know what you guys think!

Enjoy

OP, it appears you are missing a number of notable games at this E3, including Splatoon, Bayonetta 2, Yoshi's Wooly World, Hyrule Warriors, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and a few others.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

gently caress you for excluding Nintendo I am about to flame you straight to HELL

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

cool AMV dude but needs more linkin park

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

not enough wub-wub

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

JustinEverest posted:

I clicked on this thread fully expecting sarcasm. Then I saw your post and that you registered today and realized that you were probably serious. Since you apparently registered just to shove your poo poo at us, I'm not watching your video so I can't tell for sure if you're serious or not, but you're definitely a moron so I know it's not worth my time.

JustinEverest
Jun 26, 2014

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

cool AMV dude but needs more linkin park

I'm a huge fan of LP and was actually considering using one of their new tracks " All For Nothing (Feat. Page Hamilton) " but my previous montages i used quite a bit of LP.. So i figured id change it up a bit.

Linkin Park Montage - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md_UcdprC8E

In regards to no Nintendo, it isn't that i dislike them. I just chose not to include their games this year, especially since Nintendo is hardcore anal about copyright content. So i just stayed away from them this year. sorry!

Thanks again for the feedback! Negative or Positive!

Cheers

JustinEverest
Jun 26, 2014

Random Stranger posted:

I clicked on this thread fully expecting sarcasm. Then I saw your post and that you registered today and realized that you were probably serious. Since you apparently registered just to shove your poo poo at us, I'm not watching your video so I can't tell for sure if you're serious or not, but you're definitely a moron so I know it's not worth my time.

Appreciated :)

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

JustinEverest posted:

I'm a huge fan of LP and was actually considering using one of their new tracks " All For Nothing (Feat. Page Hamilton) " but my previous montages i used quite a bit of LP.. So i figured id change it up a bit.

In regards to no Nintendo, it isn't that i dislike them. I just chose not to include their games this year, especially since Nintendo is hardcore anal about copyright content. So i just stayed away from them this year. sorry!

Cheers

you cant be real

something
Aug 1, 2011

Have you ever seen
The most pure look of delight
On a Babby's face?

Pillbug
Oh arent you precious

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!

JustinEverest posted:

Cheers

Holy poo poo. This has 49k views

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

JustinEverest posted:

I'm a huge fan of LP

There's your problem.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Like, subscribe, and buy a T-shirt. I gave up my legit job for the world of YouTube videos about video games. Don't make me regret my lovely life mistake please

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

'our' 2014 E3

Thanks Internet
May 27, 2012

This poster just flew all the way from Caketown just to make this post!

Now THAT'S desperate!

HMMMMMMM

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Halo 5 is listed twice. Also, you have no idea where C is in the alphabet.

DadWilly
Jul 1, 2003

So what are you driving at?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

for fun, count the amount of white dudes with stubble

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
I don't know guys, Dragon Age Inquestion got a small lol out of me

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

If all you wanted was games you sure picked a lovely E3 to start with considering most of the stuff on your list were dumb CG trailers that didn't show any gameplay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

I was kind of expecting a highlight reel of dudes on stage saying embarrassing things and corporate buzzwords. Can you do one of those too please?

• Locked thread