Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axe-man
Apr 16, 2005

The product of hundreds of hours of scientific investigation and research.

The perfect meatball.
Clapping Larry
Marion

"Well I was thinking we could go camping." She said as the clock started to tick down at the "It seems like most of the things to do have to be out in the woods. I've heard a few people even living out there, just like survivalists." Marion said starting to get up from the table as she looked around. "Really, it seems like it could be a lot of fun." She stirs her cup of drunk tea and looked around the room.

Sorry for the brief post been working on moving for like a month now and it hasn't been fun. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Andre

"Yeah... Surviving the week to go Camping? After we saw the poo poo we saw last night? That came from the woods? Maybe we should call up Jason and the Predator to come camping with us. You know, for protection. Maybe one of the monsters from that Tom Cruise movie with the hot British chick where he can't die."

"Camping." Andre repeats, shaking his head, and in a tone that says it's the punchline to a joke before taking another bite of his chicken Caesar wrap.

A Velociraptor!
Aug 20, 2007

Jacob

Once his meal arrives, it's eaten like he's against the clock he's that hungry. He raises his cup of tea to Andre as the man enters. "Afternoon, Andre. At least that's one less to worry about showing up. I think I feel more prepared for the night ahead the less I think of it, if that makes sense." As Marion explains her weekend plans, he nods slowly. "I'm as much of a fan of camping as the next man," he says, then nodding at Andre whilst still looking to Marion. "Although, I have to agree with Andre that there may be some risk involved in going out there, even if others are known to be doing the same. Perhaps it'd be worth chatting with one of these 'survivalist' as you put it and see if they've spotted anything strange out there before we think of spending a night in the wild."

He looks to Andre, with a slight smirk. "To be fair, that thing came from the swamp, did it not? But I see your point." He rises from his seat, noticing the time on the diner's clock. "It's time to be off, I believe. Do you all think it's worth checking in on Steve and Cheryl before we head off?"

xian
Jan 21, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Andre

"Just cuz it came from the swamp doesn't mean it's not in the forest too."

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Kurt/Simon

Simon ate his food, grateful there was nothing actually forcing him to go on a camping trip, an activity he never cared for. "And let's not forget some of those survivalists might just shoot ya if you get too close.", he remarked as he dabbed a french fry into some ketchup. Although, he thought, if there are any of those rednecks living near the Basorus compound, they might be worth talking to.

I got nothin' to do before work time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DocBubonic
Mar 11, 2003

Tempora mutantur, et nos mutamur in illis
Closing the game.

Due to various factors, I'm shutting the game down.

DocBubonic fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 25, 2015

• Locked thread