Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
give me thread
Dec 29, 2008
Holy gently caress! Look what I found at these bargain prices:

MALAYSIAN TRUMPET SNAILS - link
"snails are healthy, have good genetics", die in transit
10 snails? $5!
20 snails? $10!

PELIKAN FOUNTAIN PEN - link
M200 model, OP's third favourite
$80

OCCULUS RIFT DK1 - link
"overpriced tech garbage"
$350

SAMSUNG 250GB SSD - link
can hand deliver while walking cat (conditions apply)
$120

So why not surf over to the SA-Mart now! You might find what you're looking for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
lmao "oops left your snails in a box for a week and they somehow died". Kinda serves that wierdo right for ordering so many snails if oyu ask me

give me thread
Dec 29, 2008
LOL

Also this fuckin scammer: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3644210

BrownThunder posted:

Just figured I'd bump this as a PSA to other sellers. The dude ended up being a scam, and didn't send me this or the phone I ordered from him. Opened up a paypal claim and I'll get it back. I figured something was up when dude turned off his PMs a little after receiving payment.

give me thread
Dec 29, 2008
loving dubblepoest

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
i dunno why were making fun of people for having good business sense

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
Why are goons selling snails online

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Smokey posted:

Why are goons selling snails online

there's a sucker born every minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I always pop in Coupons around black Friday and other major shopping holidays. Those dudes get their poo poo together for that stuff.

• Locked thread