Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

QuarkJets posted:

Yeah but the whole town knows that he's being cucked by vegeta

No that's that other guy. poo poo, it really sucks to be that guy.

I mean he "trains" with the rest of them but he doesn't even get to have one of those scenes where it looks like he almost beat the badguy. He just gets a supervillain from space banging his girlfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mash posted:

hispanic vegeta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVm832tsBlg

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXlUFgwth4Y

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You can count the women in DBZ on one hand. There's a reason it's not called Dragon Boobs.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Why are they Z Fighters anyway? Is that something the narrator guy came up with on his own? 'Cause no one ever called them that.

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Hey guys, am I late to this party?

SilkyP fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Jun 28, 2014

Korthal
May 26, 2011

:nws: just in case

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

prince of perineum pounding

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Corridor posted:

when i first got on the internet i had no idea who this vegeta rear end in a top hat was that everyone talked about all the time and i assumed he was to do with vegetables or something

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
there's a brand of vegetable stock that was called vegeta before vegeta was.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
who ordered the kickass vegetas

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
Someone post "that" picture of vegeta

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

No that's that other guy. poo poo, it really sucks to be that guy.

I mean he "trains" with the rest of them but he doesn't even get to have one of those scenes where it looks like he almost beat the badguy. He just gets a supervillain from space banging his girlfriend.

yamcha; the guy is literally powerful enough to destroy the earth with his mind yet is some how a bigger loser than krillin

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

yeah yeah pound that poo poo

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Hobohemian posted:

Can somebody tell me where all this DBZ bullshit started? Yeah, I get almost every millennial watched it on CN or whatever when they were young, but what's with the new obsession for 2014? There has got to be some better, less tired nerd meme you dweebs could fixate on.

Modern anime has too many girls in it and goons are huge homos so they think DBZ was the last great anime

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
vampire hunter d (original) was last great anime bro

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer

Corridor posted:

when i first got on the internet i had no idea who this vegeta rear end in a top hat was that everyone talked about all the time and i assumed he was to do with vegetables or something
it does, all sayians are literally named after vegetables and their home world planet vegeta translates as planet vegetable

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17uBk7zW33w

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
psst cmere kid i got something to tell you (whispering) kakarot is CARROT

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

yamcha beat the invisible man and goku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU