Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Ootrek posted:

because you placed a sick own on an innocent okcupid pimp for making a reference to the thread i mentioned about the song money for nothin

sorry for not being on the forums constantly and reading every single thing to make sure i understand all your references, i will try to do better in the future (i actually wont)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

sorry for not being on the forums constantly and reading every single thing to make sure i understand all your references, i will try to do better in the future (i actually wont)

it was not my reference to begin with, but i forgive you, kind goon

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Don't worry about ootrek, he's like the sniveling puppy we keep around because once a week he does something funny

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Here. Maybe this will help you. It's a page about all of the significant threads we have had in gbs over the years.

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
This is art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Bored posted:

Here. Maybe this will help you. It's a page about all of the significant threads we have had in gbs over the years.

gosh that's a kind gesture, friend

for you, just a funny link to a humorous website thisisfatprivilege.tumblr.com

• Locked thread