Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Really the only mistake you can make around white people is look us in the eyes if you're not white. I don't like making eye contact with my gardeners, maids, nanny, or driver. You're not equals!! Don't pretend to be by trying to make eye contact with me!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effsix
Aug 5, 2011

Keep it moving, chicken people! These knockoff purses ain't gonna make themselves!

Guancho posted:

kill kill kill the white man. kill him until he is dead

That's my favourite poem. Needs bongos

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Snickered when I saw he had a Keuring.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Snickered when I saw he had a Keuring.

if you ever find yourself snickering again, immediately punch yourself in the face for being a huge fag

• Locked thread